Wanted: Haze Pollen

Have you ever seen the haze and haze hybrid threads at icmag, by @Raho or @flower~power? Or been able to bear the infighting in a @hempy or @MAHAKALA thread? Gone through the old mr nice forums?

Amazing threads, with some of the most alluring cannabis I have seen in a long long time, descriptions of truly wondrous effects being described, practically touted as a different drug than 99.35732% of the world’s supply. Excellent growers really showing off a nuanced understanding of the plant and getting maximum expressions, really makes me want to improve my grows.

I offer my first born (don’t tell my fiance) to one who could supply me with these great genetics in pollen form. They will be of moderate Northern European quality/stock, poor eyesight, strong teeth and back, hip dysplasia problems, prone to addiction and melancholy.

14 Likes

You must be looking for the infamous Hapsburg Haze!

2 Likes

I may keep a male if I get one of Mahas Tropical Boogie or DF13 Haze. I’ll let you know. Won’t be for a while…

4 Likes

Large jaw = big head high

Thanks topical, wpuld be happy to make a donation to the edmonton food bank in honour of your generosity. Those both sound like winners

6 Likes

be sure of it, especially thaihaze… what variety do you want to hit with that pollen from @TopicalWave ?

4 Likes

I love you bro. you are so good heart… thanks for spreading those genes around. send him gf and mb cuts with it, no? :smiley: just idea…

6 Likes

I have been thinking on crossing a nice pheno of Zacatecas Tribute to Tropical Boogie to make the ultimate beach weed! Vermontmans Zacatecas has a lot of traits I like… Big yields, very hardy, big bracts,a wonderful warm high and juicy chutney and cedar terps. VM is another breeder that I have a large amount of respect for, both in how he conducts himself and his Oaxacan line.

4 Likes

I guess it depends on when i get it. Honestly though, idk if any are particularly stand out. Especially to a nld connoisseur such as the people here. My experience is almost solely bld stuff, kushes and hashplants, blueberry type stuff. Part of why i want to expand my horizons, there is very little around me thats like what i see in the top haze threads. I dont know any other growers right now.

Would love to grow out some mighty mite and 88g13hp and hit some select ones with haze pollen. I also have a peach hashplant x coljam line i think would really benefit from a kiss of haze.

2 Likes

VM is nice guy thats sure.

you have to choose hawaiian pheno of TB then. as thaihaze can disturb your beach vibes :smiley: Kona Gold has some mexican genes in for sure… I just pollinated it with bh#7 x black vietnamese males…

4 Likes

He does seem like a real one. Too bad Ace is his only distributor, and the only US source for them never has them when I check. I know I could go overseas, but I really prefer cash in the mail. I wish I could just drive to VT and buy some from the man himself haha.

3 Likes

Not sure exactly what strain. Your interested in but a small donation to the Edmonton Food Bank and I’ll pass on some Purple Satellite x Big Sur Hollywood that were given to me by VM. @Oldtimerunderground is running the outdoor this season.

5 Likes

I used the bank a bit as a child. I donate regularly and another one wont be a problem. Especially right now, I know the demand is high and supply is low.

4 Likes

For sure a Kona leaner will be looked for but I think the small portion of thaihaze will help with duration of the high and a more gentle comedown.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s an open invite to anyone… They were given to me for charity purposes by VM.Just need to see a receipt!

6 Likes

kona gold has friendly nice comedown… it is very sativa leaning after all. this cut I have, it doesnt smell skunky or something like that. no ghani smell, just pure heavenly fruit nectar with like menthol schnapps background sickly sweet, so when you get some sour smells, you know thaihaze is in it. especially when you want the most hawaiian male you can, you should check sourness of it… also those shorter quicker flowering should lean more to kona, but it is not rule. so good luck :smiley:

you may reverse also some fruity female, it is easier than looking for that male with good hawaiian genetics portion…

3 Likes

thank you my friend. that you will share this genetics around… people need more haze in their lives, thats sure :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.