SpeesCees Introduces

As far I know there are no poppies growing in Kashmir.
Also didn’t see any opium in the border aria’s.
But tja… the Pakistanis does grow anything that will bring money.
So we never know what they are doing.
That’s why I like Nepal.
Away from Kathmandu… deep in the mountains… surrounded with plants…I can dream away.

SpeesCees

Sounds like this guy fucks goats anyway @MiG brother. Literally every post I’ve seen from @SpeesCees so far is talking shit. Show your bud or fuckoff. Where are all these annoying cunts springing up from anyway? Overgrow was a lovely peaceful community when I joined and that was not all that long ago.

3 Likes

http://www.nomercyseeds.eu/en/spees-with-cees/01-santa-maria-thrifty-dutchmen-and-more.htm

If I did place this in a wrong section or…?, then please moderator, help me out.

Here’s the Santa Maria story for a part …It’s not the whole story but close.
I will search further to bring the peaces together.
Otherwise I have to start writing again.
And I should find out how to post photo’s here.

Stay cool, SpeesCees

Would somebody translate this for me ?
SpeesCees

Can I blok a person who I don’t like to read ?
Donkey did call his helping guys.
To ignore that shit seems to be the best for me.

SpeesCees

Yes, there is an option in your profile called “muted users”.
Just copy and paste the nickname of the user in the field.
Then click on the green button “Save changes”.

Bonus hints

1 Like

Thanx Fuel… I will try.
Cees

5 Likes

@SpeesCees Interesting story so far. I have a couple quick questions if you don’t mind answering…

You said the shape of the leaves “looks like a Special”. What does that mean? I’m not familiar with that term.

How long ago was that article written? Have you observed or learned any new characteristics?

I’m assuming you still have the original clones (I’d hope so). Have you ever heard of Phylos Bioscience? It’s an agricultural genomics company. I searched and they do not have a specimen of Santa Maria cataloged in their DNA galaxy. What do you think about submitting a DNA sample to them? I’d like to see what relatives it has.

https://phylos.bio/phylos-certified

2 Likes

Let’s get this contest started!

3 Likes

Don’t know where they are going to place the questions for the contest ?
Or maybe they are still busy with it.
The Questions were ready yesterday late.
So…I think he will start it up this weekend.
The temperature does rise.:dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Is this thread going anywhere?

Lots of posts for not much happening…

2 Likes

can’t wait @SpeesCees and glad everything was cleared up… lot of riff raff comes through claiming to be the holy ghost of marijuana themselves, but it isn’t often we truly get an ORINGINAL OG

3 Likes

The more I read the more interested I get. I’ve come across three common opinions:

1. Santa Maria is the best weed ever.
  2. Santa Maria is not the real Santa Maria and SpeesCees is full of :poop:.
  3. What is Santa Maria? Never heard of it.

I’ve also come across an accusation that Chemdawg is actually a Santa Maria cut. I’m highly doubting the validity of that accusation, but it’s out there.

One thing is for certain; controversy follows the name of the strain. I’ve heard more positive reviews than negative, which is a good sign that the strain is superior quality, but says nothing of the origin. I’d really like to see where the DNA lies on the cannabis spectrum. Please make this happen @SpeesCees :grin:

Regardless, I’m very interested in growing out the No Mercy line to see for myself if the seeds live up to the reputation. I’m confident they will, but you never know until you try.

2 Likes

Regarding points 2 and 3, here is what leafly says.

This tall sativa-dominant blend originates from unclassified Brazilian sativas that have been used for generations in spiritual rituals throughout the Amazon. Shortly after making its way to the Netherlands the original genetics were crossed with Mexican Haze and Silver Pearl and then backcrossed over multiple generations to improve the stability of the genetics. Out of respect for the plant’s spiritual legacy, this new crossbreed was renamed and can often be found under the moniker Planck. Santa Maria is known for its rapid flowering time which makes it an attractive option for those who enjoy the uplifting effects but dislike the extended bloom cycle typical of sativa varieties. With hints of fruit and flowery flavors, the effects are described as long-lasting and energetic. This strain has been known to spice things up as it is regularly applauded for its arousing effects.

So maybe we are really talking about Planck.

3 Likes

Time to answer this one.

When I did become the 7 clones ( 6 after all) I did have already a Mexican Haze crossed with a Silver Pearl.
They were already F3 because I was busy to inbreed them to stable.
The F3 result was amazing and fast enough to cross with the Santa’s.
So… I did start to take the pollen of that crossing to pollenise the Santa Maria.
With one male out of them I did pollinise the mother again.
Ones I did this 6 times… they should have being clean again.
Well… I’m sure that cannabis needs to be inbreeded to the F8.
Great point was… I did keep the origional Santa alive ( by cloning ) for 8 years.
So… that did bring me clean Santa Maria seed.

There was a strange point that I never did understand.
The old Santa’s did have a real long middelfinger.
They are gone… and I don’t know why.

SpeesCees

5 Likes

I was thinking and thinking… trying to get my mind back to the early 90-tees.
I think I know what it possible was.
What about Orange Bud ?
They are not there anymore… but they were REAL wanted in that time.
Specialy in the South of Holland and more specialy in the provence “Zeeland”
The orange bud that’s still on the market by now…is not what we want.

But I guess we never will know.

SpeesCees

3 Likes

Holy crap I just found out that the genetic testing for one plant at Phylos Bioscience is $295 :eyes:

Yeah, never mind about that. No wonder a lot of strains aren’t listed in the galaxy.

1 Like

Welcome to OG. We have a plan for the future of this site. I like to find out things sooner than later. Hit me up when you can…

4 Likes

I do have F9 and F8 strains !
They are clean again so the outcome should also give a clean DNA.

SpeesCees

1 Like