SpeesCees Introduces

Growers don’t need to make money on seed. But ehhhh… serious breeders need to make some money !
Sometimes they are busy for years before 1 strain is acceptable and stable to sell or use them.
During that time we to do make zero money !

SpeesCees

1 Like

That’s call my whole growing “career” dude, I’m as broke as you can get. . .I couldn’t even afford my $1 monthly donation to OverGrow to be honest, so I don’t wanna here how you don’t make money for longer than a year. . . It’s called a job
. . .you wanted to make breeding your job awesome, and your famous and got lots of money, I’m so happy for you, but don’t come at me with that pitty party shit. . . You want to pull the serious breeder card here

Ive worked on this breed for 8 Years and would gladly send anyone some, even you. . I’m sure @Sebring can testify about my breeder skills, this plant is just about a month old, outside and is over 2 feet. . .you don’t see me bragging and trying to make money off it. . .btw I bet my breed is more drought resistant than yours lol she loves less than 20% rh and the hot desert sun. . .not to be a dick but fuck dude why start shit now, after I was almost enjoying you around

6 Likes

OK… great, this was my last post on Overgrow.
Good job Hoodini !

SpeesCees

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel that way but damn why start that back up after 19days, I would like you to be involved in our community but after all the negative, I couldn’t take it. . .we all got off on the wrong foot from the beginning, but I’m willing to forgive and forget and I hope you are too. . . .let’s start ALL OVER

hey @SpeesCees I’m hoodini, glad to have you join our community. . .can’t wait to see your bad ass breeder skills

2 Likes

Despite the general concensus that this guy is a genius, I’m not convinced that this is a loss for the community.
I have no issue communicating with many non English speakers on this site and speak three languages, but unfortunately, I generally have no idea what this dude’s saying.
It would have been nice to have another guiding hand but…
We’ll get by without and make our own way.
@SpeesCees, sir.
No disrespect meant but every issue we’ve had is completely due to communication. When I learned Japanese (Nihongo) I was taught some words simply do not translate.
My father’s native tongue of Louisiana Creol doesn’t translate well either.
It may not be worth your time trying to speak with Yankees as English is the hardest language to learn.

6 Likes

I see your point… even by the fact that my english isn’t that bad that no communication would be possible.
Point is… some people here see me like an intruder.
Mostly the people who are here from the beginning.
That’s something you will see evertime on a starting forum.

But ok… I should have realized that this is an American pointed forum.
See the contest… 7 out of the 10 winners were Amercian.
No need to avertize our seed here… that’s clear for me.
But that also was not the point from the beginning !
We did never advertize in Cannaworld.
I really did have the idea that I could help to make this forum to something respectfull like the old overgrow.

Don’t worry… I’m gone in some days.
Just are waiting untill I’m sure all the seeds from the contest did arrive to the winners.
Post to the USA is taking sometimes that much time… that I’m asking myself why it’s that expencive.
And going out from the point that we did find out that I don’t belong here… it’s just waiting for that.
Why ? Because of my proud.

And after all that blah blah… I guess that some of them are going to write : My seeds did not arrive !
Time will show me.

SpeesCees

6 Likes

My seeds might get here, might not. But if not, it would be no fault of SpeesCees, it would be customs, since tracking shows them sitting at Chicago since Saturday. But all in all it doesn’t worry me, because the contest was something new and fun. So kudos to you for the contest SpeesCees… helped liven up the forums some :smiley:

2 Likes

I work my ass off trying to build an online community and people I don’t know try to make decisions on who stays and goes. It’s sad…

5 Likes

Tracking shows my package as arrived. . . .but I didn’t get them. . . Hahaha only because I’m blocked from getting into town by a flash flood so I’ll try to pick them up tomorrow, and officially thank you @SpeesCees

3 Likes

My seeds have arrived. Thanks, @SpeesCees!

4 Likes

I hope not man! I’m in the USA but I really enjoy the international flavor of Overgrow. Don’t let a couple bumps in the road scare you away. I think you’re the only Dutch member we have.

I’m not sure what you posted earlier but I don’t like what I see now - other people making post just to insult you. We (the moderators) won’t allow that to happen out the Shark Tank

2 Likes

Lol I’m pretty sure customs has mine

1 Like

mine is the same… hasn t moved from Chicago since the 18th

There is still not a reason for "panic "
Sometimes it’s taking like 2 weeks to the States.
But I’m worry also.
SpeesCees

3 Likes

not panicing, just the two of us winners who got Chicago for a sorting center are still stuck there haha

2 Likes

As far I know, Chicago is the middle point of post out of Europe. ( maybe out of the world )
So it’s not that strange that it’s still there.
The tracking sister will keep us informed.

SpeesCees

1 Like

Chicago is well known for seizing seed shipments.

4 Likes

Happy enough I also can follow the shipments !
So… I can see or somebody did receive them or not.
If not… we talk… we’re not too hard lined.
Who ever it may be… winning the contest means that you should become your price.
If there’s any question coming on my side… be sure, I did send them without the know how of the receiver, , as a surprise !
There’s no other answer… it’s like that :wink:

SpeesCees

4 Likes

perfect plan too!

again, I’m not worried as my next run is currently underway, so there’s time to spare.

if I never get them, you will know as well and we can talk more about it, but all happy on my side right now

1 Like

Aiiiiii… not such a good planning… let’s cross fingers.

speesCees

4 Likes