Spencer's Legacy Seeds

I put another available batch on this topic; https://overgrow.com/t/take-seeds-then-leave-seeds-pay-it-forward/132405/741?u=scarlyle

6 Likes

Another opportunity to join us. Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward - #990 by Scarlyle

5 Likes

Marc’s mistress x white widow etc etc broke soil last night. Amazing for an old seed to beat some of the new ones to the races. Excited for this grow. Thanks again @Scarlyle!

18 Likes

Here we Grow… - #213 by Movement13 Thanks @Movement13 for this picture. Marc’s mistress x chemo x white widow x euphoria Feb 4 (2002):astonished:22 year old seed https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/optimized/4X/5/6/9/5690f81652c7ef84e3d574e58d0eeb2266ec3daa_2_375x500.jpeg

15 Likes

These have been hanging around for a while - Anyone want to jump in and grab 'em?
10 of Spencer’s Gift; 2002 (Marc’s Mistress x Chemo) x (White Widow x Euphoria)
Take a look over at the pay it forward thread.

5 Likes

3/3 of Marc’s mistress. Very vigorous and very encouraging!!!

Just need to add soil to support them tonight

16 Likes

An envelope on Saturday and another today. Thank you for such an amazing trade.

14 Likes

That’s a whole hell of alot of potential my friend. I’m super interested to see when you pop the pure Euphoria. Been doing reading of this and sounds like an exceptional effect

4 Likes

Here is another opportunity for one most of you are missing, Spencer’s Crystal; pre 2005 Northern Lights x Super Crystal Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward - #1533 by Scarlyle

5 Likes

An amount of seeds are being dropped Monday :purple_heart: how many is unknown to us all, but you’ll be informed

7 Likes

Dropped 3 of Spencers Crystal into water less than 24 hours ago, already got 2 tap roots popped out. Looking forward to this one outdoor.

22 Likes

I’m very surprised with the viability of these seeds.

8 Likes

All 3 germed and are already in seed starter

10 Likes

Couldn’t wait started a few for outdoors I got
2/2 on Spencer’s gift
2/2 on Spencer’s Jordan D
1/2 on Spencer’s Joker C

11 Likes

TBH from the germ rates and vigor I’m skeptical that the seeds I popped were really made in 2002 and there was no reproduction in the last two decades+. Obviously I can’t prove anything one way or another, but I am skeptical.

2 Likes

I have 40 year old seeds stored properly that still germinate at 80%. Just because you don’t believe something doesn’t mean it’s not true

8 Likes

I didn’t say it wasn’t true, I said I was skeptical. Given the mythology surrounding certain cannabis cultivars, and general consensus on how long seeds remain mostly viable, I’d find it a little weird not to be somewhat skeptical.

I self-edited this out before, but TBH, I’m also skeptical the 80% germ rate on your mid 80s seeds would hold up if you sent them out to a bunch of randos to germinate.

1 Like

Bro I could send you the seeds and you still wouldn’t believe it. Everyone please keep your seeds frozen from the beginning. Don’t let them sit out for a year and then decide to put them in the freezer. I am absolutely confident that seeds can last hundreds of years if frozen correctly

6 Likes

Yes, I just killed a germinated Sour Diesel and almost killed two others. I didn’t watch the jars close enough. The Sour Diesel put out a good tail that I found days later. Almost happened to a Spencer’s best, it shed it’s shell in the water. I put this sad, white, frail looking root with white leaves in soil and it turned green. The other one a Mac1 x Cinderella 99 was also chucking it’s shell in the jar, but still had some color. It is fine now. The whole point was getting these seeds into better hands than mine. Some are also able to grow more at a time and definitely have better equipment and skills to do reproductions.

9 Likes

I need to crack one of Spencer’s best next …I bet it’s :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes