Spill ur' Beans

They have a couple regs. I have a pack of their purple rozè that are regs. In the middle of making F2’s with them.

5 Likes

OMG I loved Living Color!

4 Likes

I’ll take it!!! I will send addy and you can just send all that shit to me!!! You don’t need it! I saw some cool framed art with beer and wine labels. I want to do something similar with seed packs. So don’t throw your empty packs away. Send them to me and we can work out compensation. Thanks! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Hey stranger! Miss your daily posts but I’m glad you’re busy. Following in Breeder Steve tradition. Love and Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

My thinking towards this issue has shifted a little bit, now i want a dispensary/club house to attend to all day.

When i first said this i was very green and didn’t know the benefits and advantages of helping people out by bringing genetics to their homes…

Cheers!

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: @MadScientist’s Lab :wrench::hammer::atom::biohazard::radioactive:

Was digging through fridge seeds to find something to germinate and thought I’d take a pic of the collection. Had to work quick didn’t want them out for long.

Haha the people close to me think I’m crazy. Might be a little bit but I just love weed :grin:

16 Likes

You grow that gunslinger yet? If not you’ll prob like it.

4 Likes

No idea how you see any of those :smile:

I haven’t grown it out yet but if you have any info or pics I’d love to hear it/see em. Also have their whitefire dawg and outlaw og.

Edit : this one is ghost og x stardawg (garden of dreams)

3 Likes

Anything’s possible when there’s fire seeds involved lol. Oh different gunslinger maybe, the one I grew was stardawg x starfighter. But to was great to grow. I didn’t get full term bc of root aphids but I just knew was gona b fire. Jealous on those whitefire dawg.

3 Likes

jesus christ there’s some nice genetics in this thread … you guys should move to canada and we should apply for a micro cultivation/nursery license and sell top shelf craft flowers in to the legal market and breed legally so we can sell seeds/clones to governments all around the world for their medical programs :thumbsup:

13 Likes

Hola Legalcanada

is it hard to get that “micro cultivation/nursery license” ?

Because I live in Cannadha and am no stranger to

genetic I have a few.

Bare

11 Likes

Easier that you come to CR and we do the same, people don’t ask for a stupid VISA to get in here, you are all welcome without restriction!

7 Likes

Yes @legalcanada! I want to apply for Asylum in Canada because my country has become so dangerous! Think they’ll go for that? :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

How long a caravan can we form from Canada to CR to join @MadScientist
and do we have to walk the whole way? will there be medication breaks?

Buzz ON

7 Likes

HAHAHAHA! This is funny man!

Not by a long shot!!! HAHAHAHA

They will just say: AH, but you love your 2nd Amendment… Right!?

JK… LOL

5 Likes

Hold my beer. I’ll be there soon.

6 Likes

Hurry bro, it might take you months to walk all the way, and regulation comes next year… For what we know…

5 Likes

Hope it goes well! I’ll be watching closely. Been considering a move to CR quite a bit this year.

5 Likes

We are waiting for you and all the senyoritas too!

3 Likes