Spill ur' Beans

I agree. It really sucks not having access to any of that info.

1 Like

Hello.

My name is MadScientist and i am a strainaholic!

A tester pack of Sweet Pink Grapefruit x Sweet Tooth 4 i will be running for Mr. B (@Baudelaire) and some OG Seeds in the house!

Thanks for the confidence and the seeds Mr. B. Will run them flawlessly! You will see!

HppHrvst :robot:

16 Likes

That sweet tooth cross sounds delish!!

4 Likes

You got to confront it man :laughing:

6 Likes

Grabbed two more strains. My first from cannarado and oni

7 Likes

Hope to have all of these growing within 2 weeks. Gonna make lots of seeds from some of these if they are any good.

These are already growing

7 Likes

7 Likes

I wanna get some Oni Tropicanna Cookie F2 man! Kinds pricey tho! But the pics i have seen are great!

2 Likes

Embrace it my brother @MadScientist! Rehab’s for quitters and you’re not a quitter! :cowboy_hat_face:

“Find what you like and let it kill you”

4 Likes

Will do, only thing isw the banks selling these have no paypal nor CC…

I can’t send cash cos’ they will take it here at the PO!

2 Likes

Mad scientist, there’s a bank with them on sale for 100 a pack

3 Likes

Can i get a link from you?

2 Likes

Message sent @MadScientist

4 Likes

DIBS!

I got the first pack that comes out man! If you were planning to distribute some, i may have gotten ahead of myself here! AHHAHAHAHA

6 Likes

this my collection plus bagseeds from the last couple years that aren’t pictured I plan to breed pretty extensively with this stock plus more can’t wqit for things to come!

10 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to your grow.

I see some cookies in there, lol :eye: :cookie:

2 Likes

U caught me haha the 2 alien orange cross were a gift, the firescout is one of the most cookie strains I’ll probably put up with because it’s very chocolate hash berry driven along with some fire og and the monster cookie cross should have enough genetic diversity to them that they aren’t extremely cookie dom I’m hoping

3 Likes

Sounds like you have found the spirit of OG. @Artisan. Sit back, learn, teach, and have fun. Looking forward to watching your grow. Those are some exotic beans! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes