Spill ur' Beans

Very nice to see. I somehow thought you were against fem seeds, you should be happy with those.

4 Likes

Yeah I was just gonna say seed whore.:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I do own feminized seeds, but i wanted to breed and get seeds, for the heck of it u know.

That i am. What are you gonna do bro! LOL

3 Likes

Sometimes, things go horribly wrong!

I clearly missed the nanners on this C99 x Penny. Plant was monstrous its whole life. Looks like this must have happened in the last week or so of flower. Couple of buds had it bad.

These are very tiny but still messing with the flavor big time. Sending the whole mess to my buddy with the BHO machine. Yuk!

Looks like every thing in this last round of pollination is 100% bird food. :bird: :popcorn:

PS

Looks like I am second guessing myself here. I find no nanners in the pics for this plant. I just pollinated the Miss Money Penny F2 Project about the same time as these tiny seeds could have been pollinated, so, I am not sure where I stand. :confused:

9 Likes

May not be the case here, but sometimes the bananers’ are deeper inside the bud where you can’t see them.

6 Likes

I am afraid of just that, so, I think my F2 project is torpedoed.

I have more clones and I have more pollen, but this brings up a serious flaw in the current grow set-up.

It isn’t ready for breeding.

9 Likes

Now those are real world cannabis catastrophes! The pics look like it was a spectacular plant aesthetically. What do you think generated the nanners at that late stage @99PerCent? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

If they are the result of nanners??

I started 12/12 with this last crowd flipped under extremely weak supplemental type lighting waiting for others to finish, and then moved them to the big tent. So, if it is not genetics, it could be the lighting.

:disappointed:

4 Likes

could it have been accidental pollination from the other plant you were pollinating ?

3 Likes

That is the problem, I can’t be certain.

And without certainty, this is a dead art.

2 Likes

Thanks @99PerCent. That addresses the question in my mind. Can trama during early veg cause late stage hermies? I dunno…:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

It was potential trauma in early flip, to be clear.

3 Likes

I think that could do it. There is a “school of thought” that it is not genetic and is always due to stress. I dunno. I do know for example GG#4 is notorious for hermies regardless. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I am always running crosses of my own. I never inbreed, just cross. So, if the plants are hermaphrodytic, it is just luck of the draw. I also believe it is not so common in a perfect grow. I have never had massive issues.

3 Likes

have you tried ‘you want this’ by gooeybreeder ?

2 Likes

I have not. I saw a few grows on the bay, and they did look promising. I’ve been hooked on the pure gooey. Great stuff! One of those strains that is incredibly potent and great to smoke even without a cure. I’m a big fan of the gooey.

4 Likes

I tested one for gooey on the bay way back when. I really liked it. Can’t remember what it was for nothing.

2 Likes

nice i’m hoping to get you want this and lemon freeze x pure goo… any experience with the 2nd one?

2 Likes

No. Not that one.
Sounds nice though. Check the bay for the grow logs, when the are back up.

1 Like

idk man it seems really weird how long they’ve been down. i hope everythings ok over there…

1 Like