Spill ur' Beans

Have you tried any other pistol positive crosses? I had me eye on some of his stuff but ran out. It seems he never does the same cross twice. Idk if I’m a fan of that. Guess it’s good marketing bc if u see something fire you’ll want to stock up.

I haven’t tried any but have heard good things and seen a few nice pics on Instagram. They are priced well and usually come with freebies which I always appreciate. I also have the fofana, gorilla grodd, pie faced, silver oranges , cocoa kween and twang twins. Grabbed mine from James Bean.

1 Like

In a bubble envelope with a stamp.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I have a method that I have used here in the US with great success. I use corrugated plastic (like they use for signs in the yard), paper coin holders, and a card. I cut out the plastic in a circle so it will fit in the coin holder. I put tape over one side of the corrugated plastic, put the seeds in the holes, then tape the other end. This goes in a coin holder and I staple the two sides, then cut 1/8" off the bottom. Finally I put one more coin holder around the other coin holder and staple the bottom. This is labeled and then I will put it in a card and staple the card around the seeds. I usually throw in some stickers with the card and mail it with a single stamp. Total it probably costs me $1 to mail 1 or 2 packs.

7 Likes

I know @ReikoX! It’s like a Chinese puzzle trying to get those beans! Much love my brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I told you about my grandkids and stickers @ReikoX. This is the door to my bedroom! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

That’s exactly how I got seed’s from Joey weed yrs ago. What I decided on is take a square of bubble wrap n put the seeds evenly between the bubbles. Throw a piece of tape on the open side. Tape keeps everything in place and the bubbles are just big enough to protect the seeds.

Some seeds I’m trading for purple punch x cuveé pollen on strainly

7 Likes

Will be swapping all of my old world genetics for american made genetics, if it’s dutch it ain’t much…

Reason why i am auctioning all my seed packs from Dutch breeders. The dutch are not even breeding anymore, the spanish do it all for them… LOL

9 Likes

@MadScientist damn man… How did you get those in Costa Rica!

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA

You will never know!!!

BUA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning:

4 Likes

“menthol monkey” is a great name though!

3 Likes

mmmmmm, Not sure about the newer stuff, but there was a time that if it wasn’t dutch it wasn’t much. I would be willing to bet that the majority of American genetics are derived from old dutch seeds.

4 Likes

Ya back in the day Dutch passion was it really. They were the first to offer fem seeds too I believe.

1 Like

It seems to me the best gear these days comes from the NW, Colo, even Canada. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I can just imagine Nevil Martin Schoenmaker face when @MadScientist explains to him how Old dutch genetics are no good anymore.

5 Likes

it’s going to be hard for the Dutch to keep up with countries like the US & Spain which have massive legal grows from which to select breeding plants.

What will happen when a company like Benary joins the fray? From what I understand the family are the masters of Begonia and several other ornamental plants - they have brought us most of the begonia strains used around the world. Will this kind of massive-scale breeding be able to improve what today’s cannabis breeders have done???

https://www.benary.com/en/company-profile

6 Likes

They already got left behind.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I want some cuttings when you do 20’ Thai’s MTF.

Ordered some Panama Godess x Honduras regulars off of Ace’s R and D list in hopes of finding a Panama Godess pheno.

4 Likes