Spill ur' Beans

the 2 bodhi and the 1 TGA are 5 packs, so i’m guessing it was a seedbank which either received bulk and used their own packaging or split packs up and repackaged them… not sure they were freebies from @mia so they’re ~5 years old… i think the dynasty packaging is similar to the last dynasty i got from her… the des*tar bx

i think a lot of good dutch stuff came from US/canada too - west coast NA has always put out :fire:

source: cannabisculture (lots of excellent/vintage pictures, i think from the 1976 book Sinsemilla Marijuana Flowers)

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I won the auction! LOL

13 Likes

Looks very exciting @MadScientist! Hey I’ve got 4 LA Confidential babies from MSNL! “Onward through the fog”. :cowboy_hat_face: I will send you some cute baby pictures.

4 Likes

Yes please man!

I would love to see how these ones do, so weird what we got the last time.

I could have sworn someone switch the seeds man! And it wasn’t me. Very uncool if you ask me. This time around they should be the real thing.

6 Likes

I have a siemese seed somewhere. It looks like 2 seeds stuck together. I’ll have to find it and show you

3 Likes

Wow, if the seeds are as nice as the packaging, then you should be in for a treat!

4 Likes

Everybody says the same thing… LOLOLOLOLOL

Thanks Scissor!

3 Likes

I see TGA 5-packs at a few websites… Actually you have the TGA 5-packs at grow-legal. When I ordered a 5-pack of Jesus-OG (I forget where from, HempDepot maybe), they came in what looked like ‘factory’ breeder packaging.

3 Likes

Yeah @MadScientist. Maybe it was some rogue sativa pheno and I should have let it go another 4 weeks in flower? Who knows? No harm no foul. Much love…:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

yeah TGA comes in 5 packs, bodhi doesnt, but the TGA and bodhi being in identical packaging leads me to believe whatever seed bank its from was packaging stuff themselves. probably received bulk. or mias husband could have gotten them in trades on breedbay or something. who knows. i trust it tho.

4 Likes

Ohh, OK I see now. I was high, my bad.

4 Likes

@MadScientist how big is this packaging?? it seems like a framed picture to me … is this correct?

@Scissor-Hanz i’d be worried if you weren’t :smiley:

6 Likes

No idea, we’ll see when i get it, the guy is sending the seeds separate from the box.

Hopefully they will make it. Going to reverse this strain and make lots of S1s!

3 Likes

14 Likes

Congrats bro!
I’m dying to know more about these aficionado strains.
I saw a pack go for $5500 the other day.
Please tell me you’ll do a diary

3 Likes

Looky Looky. I may have found a mate for my pack of plushberry

13 Likes

I know those were the Formula 1 by Aficionado, i dunno man, seems out of this world.

And yes, OFC i will post everything here, i dunno if to make Regular seeds or S1s but definitely will clone and choose from them to then later on, make the cross!

Sci

7 Likes

I know a dude on IG that won one of those packs and thought he had something special from Aficionado till he ran into another poster with same pack and same seedlot number lol.

5 Likes

I’d buy that for a dollar! Haha n more

2 Likes

Love your bodhi collection