Spill ur' Beans

Exgerminate exgerminate (dalek voice)

3 Likes

Yes i know this. It ha become a chronic condition in my caseā€¦!

5 Likes

Iā€™m jealous of these collections!
When I get new seeds, I germinate them all and begin to pheno-hunt a clone immediately. For me, lifeā€™s too short to have the next ā€œG-13ā€ sitting in my cigar box.

17 Likes

Donā€™t store them too long (or improperly)
Went through 10 different beans (of 3 strains) trying to get them to germinate.
Most cracked, but never gave a tail, or if planted never reached above soil.

Iā€™d BEE upset but thereā€™s plenty more for future sproutingā€¦

7 Likes

My idea is to create beans and share them with everyone, not gonna sell anything, have no intention of making money from my hobby. Iā€™ve seen 15 year old seeds sprout with a little gibberellic helpā€¦

12 Likes

www.sourpatchseeds.com has a large selection of seeds hard problem choosing a seed that fits my budget they donā€™t accept my money.

I have so far x5 Aurora Indica x1 bagseed x3 fem bubblegum from www.Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

Right now its too late to be do so do- ing around my 5 gallon pots but next season around April Iā€™m gonna germinate the remaining seeds.
Uploadingā€¦

4 Likes

seeds are legal in canada, until they are germinated that is. seeds can be bought as souvenir or bird food etc. i donā€™t even get stealth when ordering seeds, but iā€™m health canada legal.

4 Likes

LOL I used to have a nice collection, but most of the stuff I get I germ. fairly quickly. I have more interest in genetic innovation than genetic preservation.

3 Likes

From what year are your Golden Tiger A.C.E.?

1 Like

Theyā€™re 2nd generation golden tigers

3 Likes

Hey amigos, some seed packs that I have grown and are germinating. Anyone save there seed packs? Unfortunately I have lost some and other times seeds were shipped without packs. One of the packs germinateing is the King Kong!! Canā€™t wait to see. Also on the bottom left is different pollens and some of my crosses

10 Likes

Nice collection!

Iā€™d like to see how Pot of Gold will perform (after Sensi Seedā€™s acquisition of FD).

Good luck with germination!

5 Likes

Thanks, I all ready did everything but the kingkong, ak-47, and i have orange bud, power plant, and skunk #11 in veg now along with ahuyasca, green crack, and querkle.

3 Likes

That is a very nice seed pack collectionā€¦ Which ones are germinating right now!?

1 Like

I am setting up a brand new spot, to answer your question;

On Tuesday i plan to germinate,

Pitsea purps
Scotts og (rare dank)
Cookies kush ( barneys farm. I already did this strain and i found a pheno that was fire than lost it. I am hoping to find the same pheno)
King kong (big buddha- all ready did his cheese)
Ak-47 (serious seeds)
Northern chronic

In veg I have;

Shit (mr.nice, 3phenos and one male for seeds)
Ahuyasca (selfed or was crossed by accident,my Compadre did it not me. I have 4phenos)
Querkle (tga 1 pheno and pollen harvested from a male for seeds)
Green crack (canā€™t remember atm, but i have had it for years, great pheno. I have used it to make a cross with querkle. I have 5phenos of that cross beside the original gc. The winner of the 5phenos will be back crossed to the original gc etc etc)
Power plant, orange bud, white widow (dutch passion 1 each. *colored seed pack)

I eventually will weed out everything but 2 or 3 strains.

Waiting for 1000w d.e wide wing reflectors and 630 watt cml to arrive to start the grow show.

7 Likes

Well it sounds like you got it covered! I want to be running strains like that, but it requires a lot of practice to tender different strains and phenos while youā€™re at itā€¦ Cheers!

1 Like

What about Pot of Gold? FDM was superb in the pastā€¦ Have you found a keeper?

3 Likes

yes, I ran the pot of gold in 2008, I choose 1 pheno to cross with a bag seed male to begin a cross. I took it, along with 4 other strains and two males into the mountains and just let them go. I wanted to mix up the genetics to where I would have to start fresh with something unknown. from there i grew out several phenos selecting only one to cross with a male pollen i had saved. ā€œmineā€ was born. it was run indoors with a longer flower time and donkey dick style colas similar to the pot of gold. the mine for lack of a better name was than crossed with tga qleaner to create ā€œfabulousā€ or fabuloso in spanish. I am growing out some of the fabuloso now. if i find a good pheno, i will hit it with some 9 year old pot of gold pollen that i have saved. (hoping it is still viable.)

4 Likes

yea, and i am actually doing something i said i would never do again, i am running multiple strains in a hydroponic bucket system that uses the same rez for each bucket. i only am doing it because they will become moms eventually. they will not be flowered together. (been there done that)

3 Likes

Ocean Grown Seeds from Vaderā€¦ LOL

Thanks @lotus710, you told me about this.

11 Likes