Spill ur' Beans

Dude. Allen rift seems like a fun mega hybrid!

Nice pick up.

Stay Hazed,
Jake

1 Like

Here is my collection. However very few are empty. Iā€™m a seed hoarder.

13 Likes

Very nice indeed!!!

In addition to the prior list, here is an update of the latest genetics i have acquiredā€¦ Hope you like them.

9 Likes

@MadScientist the fondest memory I have of a strain was off leda uno. I had some around 2004 and it was a strain that made colors more colorful for me. It wasnā€™t Stony. It was very unique and itā€™s one Iā€™ve never forgotten. I didnā€™t know the genetics still existed or anything even cared/knew about this strain. How can I get some gear?

2 Likes

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/kc-brains-leda-uno/prod_1045.html

There it is bro, both regular and femā€¦ Hope to be of assistanceā€¦

3 Likes

And sheā€™s cheap? That might be the focus of my first breeding project. Thereā€™s something special in those genes Iā€™m telling ya. Thanks. MS.

On another note, how do you quote other peopleā€™s parts posts?

2 Likes

Highlight the text you want to quote and a button will appear to do itā€¦

KC Brains has always been under appreciatedā€¦ IMHO.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard of them. Like I said, I didnā€™t know leda uno was out there. At that price theyā€™re asking thatā€™s a steal for something social

1 Like

KC Brains are the breeders of the Leda Uno, itĀ“s supposed to be really good too!

3 Likes

People should not be overlooking this one. Lol I know it sounds like a fan boy, but it was suck an awesome strain. It wasnā€™t super Stony, it wasnā€™t super sativa, it was calming but happy. The best way to describe it is that it made brights brighter and colors more colorful. One of those strains that would make it impossible to avoid smiling.

Sounds like my kinda high man! HAHAHAHA!

I am always smiling, 100% of the timeā€¦ Thank God!

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to get back on subject a but more though. I just ordered gear for the first time. I went with bodhi. Iā€™ll post a picture of my selection. Iā€™m interested in your guyā€™s opinions and what should I pop first?

Have you guys ever heard of beyond top shelf? Smaller breeder out of Detroit. I ordered 4 of their packs and am waiting on the mail now. I only started to order beans and Iā€™m already addicted. I need deeper pockets lol

11 Likes

Please show us once they arrive. I donĀ“t think we went offtopic that much, just discussing about the genetics of one of the packs portrayed in this thread, if anything it enlightens the subject and gives more depth to the conversation.

I swear Iā€™ll stop beating the dead horse. Leda Uno deserves more credit. Also, I posted my bodhi packs on that last post. Any opinions? Iā€™ll post the BTS packs when theyā€™re in. Right now their packs are all crossed with the cube. Heā€™s got a lot of bigger cool strains mixed with the cube. I ordered zkittles, grape stomper, gg4, and cookies and cream, all crossed with a cube male. Check them out on insta

2 Likes

There a lot of people here that can help you with that Bodhi gear, i believe @Swampthing is an official vendor of Bodhi gear and the guy knows a lot. Also there are a lot of fans running his strains.

My personal choice would be Lemon Lotus or Rapsberry Sunshineā€¦

4 Likes

I ordered from swampthing. Heā€™s who invited me to og

3 Likes

Bodhi is a well respected breeder. Iā€™d go with the Lemon Lotus or the Neroli 91 personally but I donā€™t think youā€™d go wrong popping any of them.

Iā€™ve recently grabbed Dynastyā€™s Bluniverse and Starduster as well as Triple Pakistan and Sour Kush from Underground Seeds.

James bean in having a decent 24 hour ā€œGreen Fridayā€ sale today. Everything is 10% off and a few select breeders are 20-50% off. Just grabbed 3 packs myself. Outlaw OG (casper og x stardawg) Whitefire Dawg ( wifi #3 x stardawg) and Gunslinger (ghost og x stardawg)

5 Likes

Allight, thatā€™s what i am talking about! Cheers!

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Humboldt County Skunk seeds