Spill ur' Beans

Just how dank would something bodhi named headstash lol that’s got to be the diggity dank

5 Likes

Damn that is a large Bodhi collection. How is the NL 5?

5 Likes

That China Yunnan and Petrolia Headstash though!! :yum:
Now there are two that need to be f2d and preserved and shared w all!!

10 Likes

Impressive Bohdi stash you have there, I’m not seeing field trip or Kilash, so you just might have to make that order after all…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I agree, sounds fantastic! I believe it’s one of the parents of Herijuana? :v:

Hi, I’m PlantShepherd, and I’m a Bodhi addict. Lol! NL5 is very nice imo. If I was being critical, I would say a little leafy, and likes to late flower nanner. The smell, taste, trichs are all excellent imo.

I agree! :v:

Thank you sir! Kailish sounds like a sure fire winner. I just bought quite a bit of Chem stuff from Skunk VA and Duke Diamond. I dunno about field trip - I’m not into cookies. There’s several new ones coming out that really look interesting to me. Maybe just a small order? Lmao! :v:

5 Likes

I’ve come so close on pulling the trigger on bodhi’s wifi x ssdd. I keep telling myself I’m done. I really can’t justify buying anymore seeds. Except maybe one purple strain I’ve had my eye on. Ya know so down the line i can do a purple cross. I have a problem lol.

7 Likes

Probably a couple of weeks I’m going to flower several wifi x ssdd. I didn’t keep any males though.

3 Likes

can you share some pics?

4 Likes

Yessir! There are five girls in a 100 gallon pot. I’m going to defoliate a little and tie them down in a few days. might only be 7-10 days till flip. We’ll see.

13 Likes

That chinese yunnan and and a few others seem like things that deserve some special preservation efforts for sure.

11 Likes

Pulled the trigger on obs starfighter x alien tech. Guess i picked right bc it was sold out in 30 mins. That crossed with strayfox tres fighter should be interesting.

9 Likes

If you have Ny interest at all in trading that petrolia headstash let me know. I have some rare packs to trade. And Ill f2 em for the community to boot!!
Cheers

6 Likes

Thanks, but I’m going to hang onto them for now. I would like to F2 the Petrolia Headstash and a couple others. Been tossing around the idea of trying to make a little f2 tent/box(s). Might be a winter project.

I did end up placing a small Bodhi order, cause I’m a junky lol. I ordered the Annapurna Nepal (comes with free Acapulco Gold), Nigerian Space Probe, Pillow Book, DLA9, Lemon Lassi and for freebies Time bandit and Mango Hashplant. :nerd:

8 Likes

What do you expect to pull out of that 100 gal looks like it’s not the first run in that pot?

3 Likes

It is actually the first run in that pot! So I guess I’ll find out! Only have about 6.5’ ceilings, so won’t be anything too crazy. :v:

3 Likes

You can always anchor rope ratchets to the floor and train them to all grow away from the pot spread them all right out

5 in a tight space could cause problems or throw a giant screen over them spread them out that way .

3 Likes

I like the 2 freebies better than the bought ones except Pillow Book. Pretty much cause I don’t know what’s in the others :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lol! I’ve ordered Bodhi multiple times just to get the freebies. They’re always so good! Nigerian space probe = Big Sur Nigerian x Kashmir, DLA9 = Kush 4 x g13hp, Lemon Lassi = Lavender Lemonade x Kashmir. Then I forgot, I also picked up Purple Star = Jalalabad Star x Purple Unicorn. :v:

8 Likes

Same here, I made 2 orders to get Lemon Lotus freebie, they didn’t send it the 1st time so I had to order again to get it lol

5 Likes

Oh yeah! I couldn’t pass up the Lemon Lotus! Another amazing lemon one is the Lemon G x g13/hp. Crazy lemon flavor that coats your tongue! Speaking of lemon, I just chopped some G13/Skunk from Duke Diamond, and one pheno in particular has a screaming lemon funk to it!

17 Likes