Spiritual/astrology/natural/greenwitch

The family car. 0 to 60 never but 0% bad for the environment.

1 Like

looks like an eyeball :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t believe you guys put me in a red cart though with no rust! Tut wankers :joy::joy: also when the fuck did my grandaddy get hair on the top! :woman_shrugging:t2::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You may need yours testing if you think it looks like an eye :face_with_monocle::joy: only joking

1 Like

If he went grey ontop you’d probably try selling it.

1 Like

Nahh my nanny already did, bless her sole :joy::v:

1 Like

An noo dats silver

1 Like

still looks like an eyeball like one of those prosthetics’

2 Likes

Fuck fed already watch my house enough don’t need my coffee giving me the eye :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Don’t say a word man, I think the phone is bugged ` cheech & chong

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: giving me heeby jebbys you! Haha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

A sun could possibly mean “power or success” or happiness and possibly strength
A rising sun would mean sudden success.

1 Like

or 3 and make another pot burn a nice fatty and all will be good with the univ erse

1 Like

i keep the feds on their toes by moving a soon as they get seettlrd in :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:and im not talking just across town…lol

1 Like

I do yes I’ve just started reading them myself :green_heart::v:

1 Like

I’ve always found solace in nature and the mystical energies around us. It’s like tapping into a deeper connection with the universe. Speaking of connections, I remember when I stumbled upon https://moretarot.com during one of my late-night explorations of all things spiritual. It felt like discovering a treasure trove of wisdom! Whether it’s astrology, tarot, or embracing the green witch within, it’s all about finding what resonates with you.

1 Like