Spot the Rot - where's Waldo it's not

84% here. 56°. Rained earlier. Lots more expected this week.

1 Like

We are surely blessed here… sorry to hear that guys.

2 Likes

After my first debacle I have been proactive and, though I lose a bud here or there I appear to be staying ahead of it.

Hi guys, can anyone pls advise on rot issues? I’d like to be more proactive with the dreaded rot…

1 Like

Inside or outside mate?

1 Like

I started a tips on growing in a wet humid climate thread. Perhaps you could contribute? ( if you spot rot from 20 feet I’m guessing you can lol) Just found this thread. Going thru it now.

1 Like

See newest post in this thread. Just above. Please join us

1 Like

From my LAST grow outdoors, never more … :sweat:

4 Likes

I think that ones too easy to spot

1 Like

Its mainly on the outside at first, then spreads and desicates the bud if left , I need new glasses!

outside in supersoil…went thru nipping what I can see,is it safe to use that stuff with small bits if rot? Soak in water for a few days I was told…

I wound up keeping it around for six months because it was amusing. Never seriously considered smoking it except when I was too high to trust my own judgement. Threw it in the trash. I have too much weed.

2 Likes

Personally I wouldn’t be smoking any mouldy bits. I pick off the mould and it goes into the bushes. Maybe I’m just worried about my lungs.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info guys, yeah I’m gonna chuck out any obvious mold sections and see about saving any bits without the rot. Cheers for tips!

2 Likes

Is this bud rot?

2 Likes

Zoom in to

2 Likes

Sorry, I would say bothritis… :pensive:

2 Likes

I think George is right, sure looks like its botritis. I see a bunch of spots where you have Dead Leaves hanging and I would check where those leaf stems meet the main stalk too.

1 Like

Thanks for all the help. Would it be safe to still harvest if the buds aren’t bad?