How to consume now? Scared of vapes

With all the recent news… what’s the best way? Just buy raw distillate and put it in caps? Edibles?

2 Likes

I don’t understand why people are just afraid of smoking flower… I get the concentration concept, higher quicker, whatevs lol… but in the end, our ancestors did it and I’ll continue to do so… If I’m not growing pounds and pounds to extract concentrates from, why am I growing lol

Do you… Find what works… Those shitty street carts have always been debatable and now the proof is literally in the pudding, I believe this guy…

Remember how you used to get bags of brick that were alright and some that would downrigh make you sick cuz they smelled of mold or ammonia?

The legal market seems all nice and hunky dory… But what about the sub-par manufacturers making the “cheap stuff” that people can afford and not taking into account what goes into making it and hurting people for money…

12 Likes

Homemade brick-weed tutorial:

• Harvest first plant due to bud rot
  • dry first/worst trim ever in paper bag for a day
  • put bag in freezer cause it’ll stop mold, right?
  • move to porch for a week 'cause… 'cause… I don’t fucking know.
  • dump into H₂O₂ + H₂O + apple cider vinegar left over from JC dunk bath
  • squeeze into ball, age for 2 hours
  • spread on cardboard over night.

Now to

• find desperate 15yo and give 'em a good price… Ahhh, fuck that, tell 'em it’s Apple-Cheeze Haze and charge double…

I am seriously considering having a hit of this. I know I have smoked worse… Change my mind.

10 Likes

Well , to be honest. I made the mistake of buying a condo right in downtown Seattle, and also have to be responsible to not piss of others who don’t like it to be respectful.

I saw something recently that they have found various contaminants in some of the products - including cyanide of some form.

Seems to me if you mix your own stuff, it would be safer. No one has mentioned this but I wonder of the vape pens are putting out finer particles than regular smoking. That could make for trouble seems to me.

2 Likes

My understanding is the hacked vape pipes that are souped up to give you that giant cloud on exhale ! Canadian news is saying tobacco not weed carts unless I’m missing something.

Smoke a fat joint my man!!

Or spend the cash on The Mighty. :v:

5 Likes

LMAO :joy_cat:

Smoke report!!! :fist:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

As a long time desktop vape enthusiast Go Team Underdog
There are many flower vapes both portable and desktop that only put out what you put in…
Clean air path, no combustion, economical product quantities needed…

This guy gets absolutely blasted in his effort to provide you with the real information.
Honestly if you use more than an 1/4 a month it will pay for itself quickly.

Buzz ON…

8 Likes

The problem with the vape carts and juice is alot of companies have been using vitamin e acetate as a thickener and it causes your lungs to produce excess fluids. People cut distilate with Terps to make it taste great but it’s to thin after so they add Vitamin e, its light gold odorless and tasteless but very bad for you. If your dabbing pure concentrates that you make or that have been lab tested you will be fine. The carts themselves contain toxic materials in the manufacturing process, lead is used as a metal softener in china for example. I looked into filling my own carts and have not yet because of a inability to get carts that are certified non toxic. Some safe non toxic carts are supposed to drop this fall but everything up till then is most likely from china.
Pure organic Terps plus distilate is ok but once you start adding other stuff it’s all bad.
I dab off glass or ceramic there both inert so as long as your concentrate is clean there are no worries

11 Likes

Joints, pipes or knives…

3 Likes

Flower vape? Although just flower works for me.

4 Likes

Vaporize dry flower. Carts are mostly awful anyway.

5 Likes

Portable flower vape here, 100% convection, no poison in the vapor path, adjustable temps and replaceable batteries for the win!

6 Likes

I’ve tried the distillate carts here in Canada. Worked well for stealth, but lacked the full bodied high that a nice hit of straight-up herb will give you.
Overall they were too pricey, lacked a full high feeling, didnt last as long as an 1/8th would…and now the health scares…just happy to not have received some shifty product while I was buying/using.

1 Like

I’m with you… I prefer the “Old School” approach as long as my lungs will allow…

Wasn’t there a saying before ???, “You gotta cough to get off”… or I coulda been high…lol

Peace
DaFozz

3 Likes

pre filed carrts are nice because you just screw in and inhale.

No sticky concentrate or precision instruments to have to mess with, its the convenience more than anything else.

I do find that a lot of added terps taste like shit and that just straight high quality distillate/oil should be used, in a perfect world lala land scenario.

It’d be great if there was some kind of actual official standard instead of ‘X’ labs testing labels on everything. Who is ‘X’ labs? can I really trust them? is it really 0 PPM or 0.875632?

They are way inflated in price too, IDK how much it costs to produce one cart for them but I know its not anywhere near whatever it is they charge.

2 Likes

all in house prod, flower to concentrate :wink:

\

11 Likes

Awesome “Workshop”…:+1:

Got enough trim bins…???

Broncos suck… Eagles rule…lol

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

Thanksfor the kind words but im a fookin slob .

I have two more sets out on loan i try not to do trim jail solo or let brothers do the same if i can help it.

i quit pro sports after my teams brought it home, the avs with their 2nd cup with ray bork!!! and the broncs with the forehead manning i get alot more done not watching tv all the time… fuck all them rich owners.

7 Likes