Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

Yesterday… “I don’t need more seeds”

Today… Seed run. Cbd autos.

“I needs me some of those!” :joy:

Signed up and following along. Thanks brother :grin:

10 Likes

If you do run some lavender, and get plenty of seeds, I’d sure like to work something out with you on those!
At least I ain’t bitching!
:v:

4 Likes

Hey @JBow918 , thats really cool and very generous of you. I’ve been thinking autos here lately, I have a pack of 105 day coming ,and will probably run this right next to it. I’ve only got one other lemon lime strain but haven’t ran it yet, and I got it from the most generous @misterbee, which imho isn’t no regular guy. If we could only All be like him. And your off to a good start. Thanks for sharing this with the world.
I put my name on the list, bookmarking and putting hearts till I run out!
Just trying to be regular,kinda!
Much Love and Respect for all!
T.B.K.

4 Likes

Super awesome of ya @JBow918 don’t really have anything for trade but if need be could PayPal or something. Pretty much everything I’ve got seed wise currently is from OG.

2 Likes

I’m super excited for these after all the amazing reports I received from people growing Spotted Lime!
If you need any help, guidance, distribution, etc., I’m eager to lend a hand. :grin:

10 Likes

Here you go my friend. :wink:

@JBow918 You arent helping us bro :rofl:

10 Likes

Got you!!! I’ll be “out of the mix” until latter days of Nov due to NON Covid-related family medical circumstances. “Going Dark”, but NOT “Ghosting”…back at you on the return, Scout’s Honor!!! ALL, do stay safe and, be well…ALL!!!

8 Likes

Ahh bullshit- EVERTHING IS COVID RELATED, just listen to the news!. Hey , you take care, be careful and safe out there. Prayers going out to ya and yours.

2 Likes

@TheBubbleKing You are welcome my friend. Glad that I’m gonna get to share these. This girl has really helped a me and mine immensely and were free to me so I kinda felt obligated to get more out there. Just wanna do my part I guess.

1 Like

@Deadinside88 All good homie. I got you. Might need small donations for shipping but we will come to that later.

1 Like

Much thanks! I’ll keep an eye out for when you’re ready, see how you’re distributing.

2 Likes

@Sebring Hey man hope all is well with you and the animals. Thank you man. If I have any questions I’ll hit you up. Btw I’m super excited about the Maui Waui :cherries::bomb:
Its gonna be nice to see the spotted lime go full circle back to where I got it. I plan on sending you a few packs to hunt through or gift as you see fit.

4 Likes

You’re welcome my friend. Hope you have a good weekend!

3 Likes

Thats funny you say, I feel the same thing. Obligated to the community. Sometimes they’re obligations to fulfill , but most of the times there are no obligations. I think it’s just the innergoodness of us all that this plant brings out of us that makes us so generous in wanting to share. Good food is about the only other thing I can think of that does this to a person. If you need donations or seed tubes let me know. I have about 950 tubes that cost me less than .o2cents apiece u.s currency I’ll gladly donate to ya
Just offering
Edit
Not all 950 lol, I think you know what I mean
Just to be sure
:joy::v:

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it any better than that!

Thanks for reaching out. I’m set on tubes. Im thinking just have people cover shipping.

1 Like

Awesome thanks man,Let me know when the time comes

1 Like

not really needing cbd. give those to the ones that need them . :wink:

3 Likes

Never ran an auto but have been looking for a good CBD strain. I don’t have a huge collection but have some things to trade. Added my name to the list and whenever they are ready hope to be able to work a trade.

2 Likes

Sounds good bro! Thanks for signing up!

Of course. I have a nice little stock of cdb heavy strains for anyone in need. I grow a little here and there for some friends and family.

5 Likes