Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

Thank you much appreciated

3 Likes

Just checked my mail today and just wanted to say thanks @JBow918. Too late to fit them in this run of autos but in about 70ish days I’m for sure going to run them along with some dragon heart autos and see what I can create by crossing them.

8 Likes

Hey @JBow918! I was blown away today in the Great White North.
Your package has arrived safe and sound!

Your packaging designs are BRILLIANT!! :sunglasses: :+1:
You tapped one of my favorite movies They Live …AND… it’s orange!!
Way to go!!
{Love the spotted Lime too~~}

Thanx & Cheers
G

11 Likes

I send them with fake name & address, I must go to another village where they don’t know me but thar gives me peace of mind. Thx for sharing and Happy New Year … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

That is all from our brother @monkeyman. He did all the designs and I just printed and cut stickers. He did kill it though!!! Big shout out to @Molto_Mota for passing out the trump nutz!!!

7 Likes

Definitely gotta give all design credit to @monkeyman! Every one of his labels I’ve seen is phenomenal. I can come up with a good name but that’s about it :joy:

@JBow918 you got this whole thing rolling man, and you killed it! You’re MFOG to the core! I appreciate you letting me piggyback on your run bro!

8 Likes

Speaking of trump nutz… Any around? How can I obtain some of those?

4 Likes

Thanks my brother!!! Cant wait to do this again!!!

4 Likes

Hell yeah!! Hope you enjoy them bro!!!

2 Likes

I plan on it lol. I want to make my own cross and hopefully be able to share after a few runs of it to get the cross stabilized a bit.

2 Likes

There you go. I think having a goal to reach can really help when making crosses. Seem to be on the right track man. Keep me informed and lemme know if you need any more seed.

3 Likes

Will do. Thanks much.

2 Likes

Just signed up. Don’t know if it’s too late. Either way. Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think it is funny that people assume that because a CBD percentage is listed on a strain that it must be crap weed. Cannabinoids and terpenoids in cannabis interact with each other as well as the brain’s receptors. This interaction is known as “the entourage effect” - all the compounds in cannabis work together. Marijuana is far more than just THC and CBD - it produces other beneficial cannabinoids like CBN, CBC, CBG, etc., as well as terpenes.

12 Likes

Yeah man I know. Its wild. I recently scored so.e bubba kush that came in at 8.76 THC and 7.77 CBD. Best smoke I’ve had in a while!!! Trying to get a cut but homie has them on lock down.

7 Likes

but is has CBD! it can’t be any good! :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah you caught me. Lol. Cbd mids.

4 Likes

@monkeyman I was on that boat then I met the indica side of gold leaf… I now understand not to underestimate it.

2 Likes

Finally these beauties arrived in Brazil. Thanks so much @JBow918 for this !!! :slight_smile: :pray: :blush:

17 Likes

You still have those trump nutz and spotted lime ? Double check for me please, I had some on the way already, if they got lost, maybe they’ll show up soon. It’s been awhile tho…

2 Likes