Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

Man that sucks. Sorry they never made it. I can send more spotted lime but trump nutz are gone till more get made. I have some other goodies I’ll send your way. Sorry again my friend. I’ll make it up to you. Just DM me a safe addy and I’ll send them friday.

8 Likes

Man, don’t worry about it. Your generosity was spread so far in this community, I’m almost certain someone will reproduce one or both of em. God willing, I’ll be around here when they make a return.

3 Likes

@JBow918 setup a feedback thread.
I received my Spotted limes today… Thank you.

(Mail is horribly slow guys took 6 weeks roughly)
If ya didn’t get yours yet, hang in there.

Much appreciated Brother.

2 Likes

The usps is fucked right now, hopefully things get sorted through in the next few weeks and stuff gets where it’s going.

At this point it’s looking like Trumpnutz won’t get remade, it was basically a joke and there was only about 60 seeds of it total.

That said, pm me with that safe addy @Indoornesian I got you! @JBow918 has the labels though

5 Likes

Yay! Got ya covered!

https://overgrow.com/t/jbow918s-feedback-thread/34431
There ya go my friend

1 Like

I certainly appreciate both of you guys @JBow918 and @Molto_Mota and this community as well.
Don’t trip, it’s all good. Plus I’d absolutely feel crappy if they miraculously showed up in the mail. I just seen @CADMAN received his today, so maybe I’ll have to practice a little more patience. I have to admit tho, the trump nutz seemed like a worthwhile joke.

3 Likes

Yeah I sent a payment to csi the day after xmas and it’s still in transit. The USPS system is screwed for who knows how long. If they dont show soon we can try again.

2 Likes

If anyone else hasn’t gotten their beans please hit me up so I can try again. Lol.
Sorry guys. Life got rough towards the end of 2020.

7 Likes

The USPS system has been screwed for over a year plus now and I don’t see any difference happening in next year depending on your location and office at times will seem back up and going but then the covid or people quiting will start it right back up best of luck thou

3 Likes

Covid + election + Christmas was too much. Lol

4 Likes

Then we got stem checks+ taxes+ another stem then hello Christmas= nightmare

5 Likes

No joke. Fucking clown show out there.

6 Likes

Some spotted Limes showed up im my mailbox today, Tks again @JBow918

7 Likes

Welcome my friend. I’m glad they finally made it!!!

5 Likes

AS did mine!!! Mucho Gracias Amigo!!!

4 Likes

I made some Spotted Lime F2s of my own this summer.
I’ve grown out 8 of these and my buddy has grown out maybe another 10 or so.

Pulling lots of different scents out of the F2’s as compared to the F1’s who mostly had variations of citrus nose to them.

Finding some really musty grape scents as well as a more artificial grape soda smell. I would assume these are closer to the Port and Stilton parent with Double Grape in its lineage.

Also pulling some of the more lemon lime citrus scents on some plants too

I have yet to sample any smoke of the f2s they just came down the other day, but there are definitely some nice plants in my f2 gen and hopefully you can expect some of the same in JBows F2s.

20210119_115944

Some lowers on a couple I just chopped. These were neglected in the corner of my flowering tent on an 11/13 lighting schedule in half gallon plastic pots

17 Likes

Looking awesome!!! Nice to see someone else doing some work with these. Lemme know how the smoke is.

11 Likes

Mine made it in today as well, mail was a little slow but worth the wait! Packaging looks awesome as well @JBow918!! Thanks again :blush:.

6 Likes

Still waiting on my package, I’ve received a couple of other packages from others sent after this was, but I’ve not given up hope yet.

Cheers Johnny

3 Likes