Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

Sorry my man. If it didn’t make it yet I’m sure it got lost.
I’ll resend them. Wanna PM me your addy again??

2 Likes

Just received mine today. The postal rollers went heavy on them but they look in tact for the most part.

Thanks @JBow918, hoping these will work good for next summer outdoors. :+1::v::pray:t2:

9 Likes

I have plenty more. Lemme know if I need to send more. Peace my friend.

5 Likes

Falling a bit behind here. Sorry peeps for the delays and any flakiness on my part. The last few months have been hectic.
I’m still cutting stickers and putting packs together. Everyone will get their seeds I swear.

15 Likes

Man, I just wanna say how much I ‘preciated ALL you did, and do. Bro, it’s members like yourself that keep the “Ole OG Ball” rollin’. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :pray:

13 Likes

yeah Jbow918 is cut from the same cloth as you @misterbee - both OG to the max

9 Likes

Thanks guys!!! I appreciate the kind words.

7 Likes

@JBow918, can I get on the list?

2 Likes

Yes of course. I been a bit behind the last couple months this but everything is turning around.

6 Likes

@JBow918 I’m not sure if I sent you a PM thanking you for putting me a pkg together, I absolutely appreciate you doing so. After reading thru these past couple of days I see how hectic things can get, but your time is surely appreciated, I look forward to the day when I can offer to the OG community. Great work bro.

8 Likes

No problem at all man. Glad that I was able to get shit fixed. Hope they treat you well.

8 Likes

I have had them torn or ripped with missing stuff not always seeds tho just about anything

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

Wasn’t paying attention put my name up if no left I’m patient and can wait. I am a seedaholic
Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

Yes sir! @Jbow918 has been giving away a lot of seeds!

3 Likes

yes he is one of the seediest guys around here! :monkey_face:

5 Likes

Still plenty of seeds left just not enough time to get them all out. I’ll be sending PMs later this week requesting addresses for the next round of mailings.

3 Likes

Seems like you been handing out seeds every day for a couple of months now. OG to The CORE

2 Likes

Same with you too Corey hope I have seeds by this fall in time for Christmas

Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

Those sound dope, I’ve got a few feminized g13 seeds I’d be down to trade.

2 Likes

What breeder?

1 Like