Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

PM me a safe addy and ill get them out today.

3 Likes

nice to see you man! hope things are better.

1 Like

I added myself to the bottom of the list in the hopes that you get that far.

These sound like they might work perfectly in a little project I’m working on…

:wink:

1 Like

Gonna add myself to the bottom of the list on the chance I might finally get to try an auto.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you bro!!! Things have been getting better the last couple months.

4 Likes

Just signed my self up as well. Have been hearing about these spotted lime autos here and there since I’ve joined. Thanks for offering these to the community. There’s not nearly enough autos being offered around here yet.

3 Likes

Just signed up as well. If you still have a few to spare @JBow918 I would love some to grow.

Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Shoot me a safe addy via PM and ill get them out with my next trip to the P.O.

3 Likes

For sure brother! PM me a safe addy and ill get them out on my next trip to P.O.

5 Likes

Thank you @JBow918!

:pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

it’s amazing 8 months later and @JBow918 is STILL passing out seeds from this seed run - wotta guy! OG to the core

3 Likes

Seeds came in today @JBow918! Thank you a million! I will be doing a guerrilla grow plot with them. I will definitely keep everything posted

3 Likes

Mine arrived too :fist_right::boom::fist_left: !!!

3 Likes

Just got mine in the mail! Thanks again! Cant wait to run them.

3 Likes

I don’t recall if I asked for the 2nd pack or if you sent it after seeing my last failure, but I popped the last 4 from the last pack a couple days ago and received another pack yesterday. Thanks a million @JBow918!

2 Likes

Thanks for this! So much awesome!

2 Likes

Sorry it took so long to get the ball rolling again guys. Hope everyone enjoys what they find in those packs.

3 Likes

I cant remember. I probably just messed up and sent twice. But it worked out perfectly it seems.

4 Likes

Is this still open if so I would like to be in

2 Likes

I have 3girls out of 4 in my backyard. Looking good so far.

Dog bone optional.

10 Likes