Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

JBow, mine arrived, muchas gracias!

2 Likes

Thank goodness. Sorry again about the wait and i hope they treat you well.

2 Likes

Are you water cuering it @JBow918 ? Looks like water line in the jar…

4 Likes

Got the spotted lime auto today @JBow918 , thanks so much! Your packaging is awesome! :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Great packaging so cool I don’t want a open them .

12 Likes

Yes mine came in today too! Blown away by the packaging, artwork, and the seeds!! Thanks again, my wife already called dibs on them lol.

4 Likes

@JBow918.
I just dropped some of your Spotted Lime F2’s in their bath this morning!

2 Likes

No. I dunno why it did that. Its like the glass is thicker in center. An old pickle jar from work i got years ago

2 Likes

Wholly carp you have your shit together @JBow918 this is hands down georgeous!

Thank you again!

12 Likes

Welcome man. And thank you!

6 Likes

Great job on that,i need some of them lol

2 Likes

Yea I agree, great design and packaging. Looks very professional, great job. I was very impressed when I got mine.

Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

I’d love to get my hand on some spotted limes. I’ve been looking for a really good lime. If any are available I’m definitely interested

1 Like

Still have a mind to keep these unopened but a voice says to grow them. Tough choices .

8 Likes

I’ve decided to save mine for my grand kids to discover 20 years from now when I’m old and senile.
Think they’ll get a kick out of grandpas seed collection.

4 Likes

make it part of your will - specific flips to each kid - let them guess who your FAV is …

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Never did receive

@Wadehump Looking at your activity here all you have been doing on this forum since you joined has been going around asking for free seeds and then complaining that you haven’t received them yet. You are really missing out, there is a lot more on overgrow than just free seeds

15 Likes

I have to agree with @monkeyman here @Wadehump, not sure why you joined OG but you are surely missing out. I see you have been here 3 months, posted 11 posts and every one has been asking for seeds or saying seeds have not come. Why not head over to the introduce yourself thread, meet some people and start engaging in this great grow community. While seeds are nice they are nowhere near as valuable as the knowledge and friendships that are here for the taking.

10 Likes

This should be the mission statement, very well stated sir.

6 Likes