Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

So after your post ripping my ass for asking for free seeds that were clearly offered as free. I’m going to show you what I do with free seeds. You see I don’t smoke or eat edible cannabis as I have a drug test job but I like to grow. So you shoot me a safe address and I send you some Free seeds under 1 condition. You grow them and document them in a grow journal and tag me. Then you can give away or auction them off to support this site

2 Likes

Ps they are feminized autos

1 Like

I don’t know if I personally would trust the energy your are putting through to those seeds @Wadehump :v:

1 Like

4 Likes

No seeds for you qtip

1 Like

Yikes, this community isn’t really about free anything. And to use the fact that you have seeds to give away as a point of power, everyone here has seeds, they are offered for trial and friendly sharing… not as a haha I have candy and you don’t. :yum: be active in the community people will offer them more than you can ask.

10 Likes

so let me get this straight, you want me to auction off seeds that I also have to grow?

I am not interested in your free seeds, but I am just wondering if you have so many seeds that you can give them away, why are you asking for someone to send you more free seeds?

6 Likes

Haha no seeds for @Qtip !

3 Likes

I feel like that was a micro aggression :joy:

5 Likes

Well at least your still on the list for soup , dam seed nazi .

6 Likes

You know what fuck this site I WAS going to send monkey 4 different crosses @ 100 each to grow and journal’ then do as you wish. But no so many smart asses. I asked for free seeds to grow and see bud structure and yield. Then give to friends to test. Then grow again and feminized seeds are made. I’m on plenty of other sites that are way more friendly administrators please delete my account.

:skull::sob::joy: that’s to damn funny

2 Likes

ooh 100 dollar seeds :dollar: :heavy_dollar_sign: :one: :zero: :zero:
wowsers, humpman you got the :fire:

2 Likes

No dumb fuck that’s 100 seeds times 4 = 400 seeds.

3 Likes

See my offer was you grow and journal them then do as you please. But no had to get smart and a bunch of dickheads jump in with smart ass comments so I’ll keep them give to friends that are local and grow out the Free Fucking seeds I got here hopefully they will be good genetics and not trash weed and make crosses and give them away for fucking FREE

1 Like

sounds like a good plan, I am sure your friends will appreciate your generosity and thoughtfulness

5 Likes

Those are the biggest auto fems I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Out of the last 4 I popped from my first pack I got 3 males and 1 female. Here is my Spotted Lime Auto on day 51 loving life :grin::dash:!

8 Likes

Looking good I need someone to hook me up with another package . My first packs tucked away to save with trump nuts.

Can’t bring myself to open them saving them for the grand kids .

6 Likes

Day 62, getting really close about 2 and a half weeks left. Hope I brought out some of its potential jbow, not sure how mine stacks up to the ones you’ve grown :slightly_smiling_face:.

9 Likes