Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

Might be a little surprise going out with some of these… All I know is it’s gonna be Yuuuuge!

3 Likes

autos to trade you say :wink:

2 Likes

I’m going to add you to the bundle bud if you want for the love and love to come

2 Likes

I would love some if possible,
I don’t know how to edit the post

5 Likes

I added you bro. Thanks for signing up. Hope you like these.

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow bro. Hit up the introduce yourself thread and get to know everybody. Ask if you get hung up anywhere. peace

8 Likes

@JBow918 I’d love to receive some beans of this! Sounds like a really interesting smoke :blush:
I’ll add myself to the list, but i’m from Brazil, so i’m willing to pay the shippiment if possible. :four_leaf_clover: :smiley:

6 Likes

Okay sounds good to me. I’ll be in touch when it’s time to ship em out.

5 Likes

Damn dude!! How cool is that. Your seeds may be grown half way around the world!!

5 Likes

@Joker I know right! That’s so cool! This is exactly why I wanted to do this.

5 Likes

Beautiful looking plant.Would love to get some.I am just about to start a run of autos.I have 75 day green and purple head band,90day super auto,105day SD x Lemon Skunk.Will also be grabbing a couple of Sebring’s autos on sunday and plan to make auto regular crosses and a few auto fem croses and yours would be a great addition to the mix.

Cheers
Smkn

3 Likes

Hell yeah man. That’s what I love to hear!!! I’m working on packs now. I’ll be shipping out next Wednesday I believe.

6 Likes

I just saw this and maybe this will be a better auto to grow for next summer than the ones this year as they were :-1:t4: And your pics look :firecracker:

4 Likes

I have the start of 6months of winter,what better way to pass it than growing and creating some killer auto crosses to win more people over to them :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

thats my plan over wither. should have a good selection of auto cross seeds by spring. just waiting for my reg auto seeds to come in from seedmans and ill start the adventure. :wink:

3 Likes

been just above freezing during the day lately. its going to be a long winter.

5 Likes

Yep it sure is brother,we had snow flurries here today and a bitter cold wind.Gonna tan under the 1000w hps with my flowering ladies.

5 Likes

don’t fall asleep in there. that light will turn you to jerky! :wink: the 2in. of snow on the ground i think is here to stay.

3 Likes

No sleep just chillin in the artificial sunshine with the MauwiWowi Ladies like being in Hawaii on a summer day… Yeah ole man winter is knocking at the door.I dont mind the cold its that bitter windchill that gets me.

5 Likes

yep. i like a 25f winter. can still icefish and recreate outside. -0 really sucks!

4 Likes