Spraying Colloidal Silver

That’s a lot. Do you spray the whole plant? I just spray a branch. Uses 1-2 fl oz depending on the size of branch. I coat the branch til it’s saturated but not dripping once a day for 2-3 week

And i only spray lower new growth branches

1 Like

I am currently spraying the whole plant at the bud sights…I plan on saving as much pollen as possible to hit some outdoor plants later this year.one quart reverses three plants usually .I am curious if I can just dowse a whole plant for a few days and not worry? My regular regime is three weeks per plant. Twice a day

2 Likes

Do you feminize the upper buds then?

It’s best to start a week before it buds or as soon as it starts as I grow outdoors but indoors you should probably start spraying when you switch to 12/12

1 Like

I started this run three days before the flip!

Just one viable pollen sac carries enough pollen to pollinate all your females so having a branch of pollen sacs will be more pollen than you need

2 Likes

Oh I Know this…Pollen is not a toy…I repeat… Pollen is not a toy!!! Shit goes everywhere.

3 Likes

I spray the whole branch not just the bud sites

1 Like

Nope just lower NEW GROWTH branches I want as many flowers on the same plant to get pollenated as I can. I believe it’s called back crossing but don’t quote me.

1 Like

Your basicly forcing the plant to intersex not trying to turn the whole female male

1 Like

The white widow is on the left…By the time it’s ready I’ll let it pollinate that Northern lights and collect as much to save for the outdoors…Kool little seed making chamber I think…

8 Likes

Very nice. . . Good job man. And remember this is just how i do it im sure there are best ways and sciences into it. . . BTW gonna get rid of any of the CS your making? :sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

In about an hour I’ll have a new picture to compare the growth sites.

1 Like

Dang dude and I thought I was the last person to get off my wallet and buy a sliver generator. Amazon would get you set up much faster than i would …Just saying one time purchase and your set for a liftime of cross breading or just feminizing your faves.

3 Likes

Colloidal silver degrades over time and is very photosensitive. Hence the dark glass bottles and jars…I gave up beer and cigarettes almost one year ago and can buy all kinds of crap . Mostly toys is what she calls it.lol…

3 Likes

I live off grid so unless the input on that is less than 100 w which I can’t see in the pic then I’ll just stick to buying it pre made

1 Like

all you need is 9 volt batteries and head down to the local Flea Market for 999.9 pure silver coins…or order the wires at life force. My generator is 24 volt dc output. 110 v 16w input.

3 Likes

Oh awesome thanks man

day 12…

1 Like