Spraying Colloidal Silver

I’m done spraying…Does anyone else agree that she went Bruce Banner and is Hulking up?.Forget that statement…I’m gonna keep spraying…

1 Like

925 sterling will work perfectly fine, only really need 999 fine silver if you’re planning on drinking the colloidal for the health benefits or whatever

5 Likes

I typically spray for 21 days.

2 Likes

Day 14…What do ynz think? Her pubes are shriveled and balls appear to be coming along…

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Always have the bottom start first… Why???

4 Likes

Most likely the same reason that lowers tend to root better. The bottoms are good to go, they will take some time to actually open and drop pollen. If you let them go long enough, they will start shooting pistils again.

3 Likes

What about the top branches.

1 Like

If you want a whole bunch of pollen then spray the top for another week. It doesnt take much pollen to make tons of seed though.

2 Likes

I started spraying before the flip…Do you think that my silver had degraded …I made all new yesterday and hit it last night and this morning and again tonight…I will keep it up until I see some more newer lookin sacs

1 Like

I’ve got outdoor plants that I’ll have to save the pollen for too.

1 Like

Oh I know all about the pollen effect…My Quote is “POLLEN IS NOT A TOY! I REPEAT POLLEN IS NOT A TOY!” Adult supervision required!

1 Like

Reminds me I have a plant that I’ve been trying to reverse with STS, I should keep an eye on her/him. He’s been getting hefty doses of LITFA.

1 Like

Is STS a 3 time hit it and quit it?

1 Like

So I guess what your saying is that I will be able to self pollinate the donor plant by letting the male sacs remain on the plant?

1 Like

Yes, spray two or three times and done.

In my experience that takes a VERY long time and the seeds were weak. I’m not even sure they are even viable, I’ve never tried to pop them.

1 Like

So do you think it will turn the tops as long as I keep fresh C’s. On hand. The northern lights aren’t gonna be ready for a bit yet either.

2 Likes

Yes, if you keep spraying for another week I think the top will turn as well. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

When I first started using cs it was on a ssh or cat piss as it is also known .May I say that it took a toll on that plant.

the one on the left…I may be the only one left experimenting with the CatPiss strains these plants get tall.

2 Likes