Sprinklememaynee's Silly Grow Adventures

Condolences, aphids suck. My personal biggest foe.

At least now you will be hyper vigilant and be prepared for next threat.

2 Likes

First and hopefully last time with them. As they say, two steps forward, one back! Most upset at the chem 91 Fallen Soldiers that became fallen soldiers, they had the craziest kind of rubber dirty diaper smell to them, never ever smelled that before off plants.

3 Likes

It was their destiny, already in the name. But that’s really too bad, of course its always the best and most interesting stuff that gets lost. Not the trash

2 Likes

Oh man! Infestation. Nooo!! Brutal. Sorry to hear and see this

But!! That NGBz should do you really well!!

9 Likes

Im excited man, they sprouted tails super quick. on the positive side, I get to run some of your wonderful work earlier than expected. Cant wait to see them take off.

7 Likes

This works awesome I knocked out thrips and massive aphid infestation with this. Two plants are 2 wks from harvest you can use up to day before just wash your buds.

3 Likes

Sorry for ure Loss.
Don’t worry, you will triumph once again

2 Likes

Beans landed today! Thanks @sprinklememaynee and a bonus flip

6 Likes

I am here to spread the holiday cheer! My tents are back and overflowing, and the presents have been opened.

I am going to leave this open for 24 hours but this is the opportunity to win a flip of SFV OG BX 3 Beans that were generously given to me some time ago by our dear friend @Budderton

1. @Tuned :canada:
  2. @IKEA22
  3. @Garcimore :fr:
  4. @sunra108 :us:
  5. @Trae1170
  6. @MyrtleGrounds
  7. @Loggershands
  8. @harveest
  9. @madouesse :canada:
  10. @OnePassionateGrower
  11. @patsnumone
  12. @Coffin_Dodger
  13. @killabud
  14. @freed111 :canada:
  15. @olschool
  16. @Dannyrawdog420
  17. @herojuana.tom
  18. @Jpaul :us: :christmas_tree:
  19. @royal
  20. @Piter :es:
  21. @Oldtimerunderground
  22. @Jim
  23. @LzBoy
  24. @Ghost_Rider
  25. @illicitmango
  26. @Natea
  27. @BuckeyeBeanz

add more numbers

29 Likes

Merry Christmas Mate and thanks for the giveaway!

4 Likes

I’d enter in a second but I’ve already got some of them. Don’t be sleeping on this one it’s a great smoke. Merry Christmas

4 Likes

Merry Christmas

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @sprinklememaynee and all OG’rs :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Thank you @sprinklememaynee, and Merry Christmas!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the Merry Christmas chance !

4 Likes

Thank You @sprinklememaynee and @Budderton ! ! !
Merry Christmas ! ! ! :sparkles: :sparkles: :christmas_tree: :sparkles: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity, Merry Xmas :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to win these @sprinklememaynee . Merry Christmas to all of the OG family

5 Likes

Thanks for the awesome toss’m, @sprinklememaynee . Gonna make some OG’s holiday that much brighter with some solid genetics like those. I hope you and yours are warm and well, with plenty among ya to share and plenty of memories being made. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

4 Likes

Merry Xmas!! :christmas_tree:

4 Likes