Sprinklememaynee's Silly Grow Adventures

Hey!

Long time no post, things have been busy, patiently awaiting the arrival of child #2 early next month, so been busy on dad patrol getting the house ready while getting to enjoy as much time as possible with my toddler!
That being said, lots going on over here, upgraded to a new 3.3x3.3 and got a new viparspectra light for flower, so had to do a little bit of set up.

Current Flower Lineup

A beautiful blueberry candy pheno of SSDD

Couldnt resist popping one of the OGKB2.0 x Oreoz Fems from @SHSC-1, had to get it in a 1 gallon, but going to run the rest in bigger pots, this one has such an amazing scent and has purpled up so nicely.

A Lavender Frosting

One of the Chem 91 x Sour Bubble from Tony Green :slight_smile:

Finally got a female from my Purple Urkle pop, I have popped three of these beans twice, and each time was rewarded with only males, happy to get a girl XD

NYCD Strawberry Banana x Bubblegum BX from @Oldtimerunderground
This is a stinky chunky beast! Going to run these again, this thing brings some funk to the room.

Lavender x Neroli 91!

Another wild chunky beast, lots of winners in the tent right now! Wish I had got my new light sooner, but hey another excuse to run these again!

I have a veg tent full of the Froot Punch by @santero as well as a bunch of sweet tooth. Really excited to let them fully experience the full blast of my new led.

This will also be the last soil run indoors for me, I am transitioning slowly over to coco, so going to document that a little bit.

19 Likes