Sprinklememaynee's Silly Grow Adventures

Baby Boy!!

8 Likes

Mr. Sprinklememaynee Jr. welcome to the world dude!

from mainerJ. lol.

3 Likes

hey congrats on the little one !!
mixing soils like a mad feind over here too.
Slow start to this season weather wise so i don’t feel too behind yet LOL

3 Likes

Things have really progressed over here, after some trials and tribulations with my synthetic nutes things are dialed in over here.

These pics are Froot Punch from @santero These things are so insane man! The stinkiest plants I have had the pleasure of running, and such vigorous growth. They were a bit finicky during the stretch with some deficiencies, but once I got them dialed in and realized they were super thirsty, its been smooth sailing. Noticing two distinct phenos in the bunch, one short and stocky, and a couple really lanky girls with some spears. Take a peek at these photos, they really filled out the tent, and have been taking about 2/3 of a gallon of water and nutes every other day.

14 Likes

they really do drink when packing on the flowers for sure.

4 Likes

Woo hoo here we gooo! Little bit of a midweek update on all things cultivation.

First and foremost, @santero’s froot punch plants have overtaken my lowly tent haha, they are fattening up and stinking out the house. Had to buy some ozium to keep the smell from going upstairs lolol

There is a sweet tooth in the back, as well as an oreoz x ogkb2.0 from @SHSC-1, will get pics when everything gets harvested.

My backyard is also in full veg right now, lots of variety in there, the tall plants in the first photo are more of the froot punch from @santero, and also one of the Old Family Purple x Puck from @Kyumonryu, to round out the vegging plants I have some romulan, a coastal blueberry from @SHSC-1 , as well as some of the blue pilgrim offerings from White Buffalo, as well as a Blue Magoo.
I was successfully able to run my initial autos this year and have some gdp autos going into flower, as well as some cannacheese s1’s.

Just popped some Mephisto autos for round two, some of the new mango haze cbd offering, as well as some Thumper Therapy. I have been battling slugs and snails all season, and finally brought out the beer traps, and boy oh boy, have I ever caught some slugs lmao. 15 one night, and then around 8 per night for the past three nights. My backyard is smelling like Moe’s tavern lololol.

Anyone have any insight into what might be causing this?

Onto what has been curing up in the jars:
OGKB2.0 x Oreoz from @SHSC-1

NYDSB from @Oldtimerunderground

SSDD

Lavender x Neroli 91

Purple Urkle

Chem 91 x Sour Bubble

12 Likes

Thanks for the update @sprinklememaynee,

A pleasure to view your photos.
Awesome buddage.

Thank You.

4 Likes

hell yeah, that’s some happy plants right there :slight_smile:

that OGKB x oreoz looks dangerous (!!) :exploding_head: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Just went through here. Great looking plants!! That hash water shot was cool too. Awesome to see Santero’s stuff grown out. Thanks for sharing!!

3 Likes

Looking good! And all those strains to sample… Enjoy!

2 Likes