Spuds Garden of Green

Good looking stuff man and welcome to og. Looking forward to seeing whats coming down the pipeline! Yeah!

3 Likes

Thanks brother. Been growing about 2 years now and still have alot to learn lol

3 Likes

Thanks buddy much appreciated

3 Likes

Thanks buddy. Yeah seems like everyone is very welcoming and nice

3 Likes

Thanks bro good to be here and share my grows

3 Likes

Couldn’t get a lights off pic of my Blue Cheese so lights on will have to do so apologies for that. Also a pic of the Cookies n Chem.

I nearly killed my BC girls by not watering soon enough thankfully they bounced back.

And then a picture of my Blue cheese clone

7 Likes

Got some lights off pics of the girls enjoy peeps :blush:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Bit slow at updating guys i started a new job.

The Blue Cheese are frosty as hell.

Did some more training on the CnC girls aswell

6 Likes

Heres some updates on the Blue cheese

Updated shot of the Cookies n Chem

7 Likes

Looking good spud. How’s the new job going? Started one myself as a bench joiner. That’s going alright tbf. Have got a week off now though

1 Like

Cherrs pal . Yeah its going good been slow the past while because theres no work but thats the joys of working part time hah

1 Like

This is 6 days a week for me when the chiefs Mrs isn’t having a baby anyway :rofl: only work I gotta do now is pack up @Albannach strips and send them on their way :hugs: finally got to mounting them today lol

2 Likes

Sweet not so bad man. I wish i had the 6 days haha. Awh yeah hows them lights working out man? What you sell them for

1 Like

It will be alright once I’ve sorted the tax issue out lol. Until then I may as well be a fruit picker the cash I’m actually seeing ha. The lights are working out well bro. I’m selling for diy only at the moment though due to time and pack of cash to purchase drivers etc.
Each strip and heatsink is £30 mate. If you decide to have a go at building I’ll still guide you step by step and send you the links to the other stuff you need.

1 Like

chopped the first 2 Blue cheese on monday theyve been hanging since then

9 Likes

Have fun trimming😉nice harvest mate😎

3 Likes

i know its going to be a pain in the ass haha cheers man

1 Like

Do us an 8th lad :sunglasses::sweat_smile: :rofl: no but looks nice bro well done

1 Like

you wouldnt like the price of an 1/8 over here haha. nice one bro

1 Like