Spuds Garden of Green

£30 here. So as long as it’s no more than 33.78 euro it’s sweet mate :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: 50 euro over here man and thats decent prices normally most people will only give 2 grams for 50 euro :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’d be giving someone a headbutt if they tried selling at this prices :rofl:

1 Like

thats how it is man :joy::joy: an ounce can go for as much as 450 over here but i wouldnt go that high lol

2 Likes

CnC girls couple days in flower

7 Likes

Been a while OG fam :grin:

sorry for the lack of updates guys.

The CnC are coming along great. the one on the left has smelled like candy since it started throwing frost. it now smells like those love heart sweets. the one on the right smelled a bit like onions and smelly socks for a while but now smells like sweets aswell but not as sweet as the left plant.

And in veg i have 9x Sundance Kid in hempy buckets. some with perlite/vermi and some with coco/perlite. i also have 2x Gorilla Zkittlez by Barneys farm on the way.

7 Likes

I don’t know man you have some pretty fine dank there bro for a soil grow why give something up that seems to be going great for ya soil is more forgiving and definitely looks like you hit the sweet spot on your grow! Keep up the great work! @ThatSpudGuy

3 Likes

thanks bro. i was using coco previously not soil. but i switched to hempy because i heard it gives off great growth rates but that has yet to be seen so i think ill go back to coco and maybe run some auto pots

3 Likes

@anon58740919 must get you to hook me up with some sol strips when i have the cash

2 Likes

Brother there is literally 10 strips remaining for sale this side of the pond. I’m not grabbing any more and the Sooner these can go the better really

1 Like

oh shit really how come man?

1 Like

Licensing agreement has ended. I’ve got other projects in the works. Just saying if you want these. Act fast brother. And plus. There’s absolutely nothing like a profit margin in them by the time they land and I pay our predatory governments shaft fees

1 Like

ah i get you man. if i had the money right now id buy all 10. what you habe in mind for future projects man im looking to get an led tent going

1 Like

“Cola cubes” that’s a 455nm 50w light. I’ll be making these in varying CCT eventually. Making 4 to go at basically cost (50 quid) for people to test them. If they do well I’ll be making more and selling for 80 quid ish.

3 Likes

oh shit yeah think i saw the micro cab you did up. what spectrum are they? ill be keeping an eye on that

1 Like

445nm (royal blue in colour) they don’t particularly have a correlated colour temperature. As there’s not multiple colours to correlate a temperature from. Testing literally began for me today :wink:

2 Likes

ill be keeping an eye anyways man :grin:

1 Like

looking good. i have a pic of a cookies n chem that looks almost exactly where your last photo is now. turned out really strong with some of the densest buds i’ve ever grown. i will be watching the rest for sure!

6 Likes

sweet good to know buddy. hopefully mine turns out at least half as good as yours and ill be happy. good to have you along bro

1 Like

Time for an update :grin:

7 Likes