stanknugzz77 feedback

super stoked to run Stanknugzz77s (trop cookiesx herijauna) x staggerlee

stay tuned for my grow journal!

awesome communication and very patient w newbs(me, haha) and very timely responses

get ready for the dankness!:sunglasses::fire::evergreen_tree::raised_hands:

1 Like

I’d had not known nugzz before his thread seeking tester’s for some of his work.
I thought about it, and did some calendar scanning, rearranged some of my area, to slide in a batch of Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana x Cherry West BC . Later on some Dog Patch mix up’s, my fav, the unknowns.
I’m grateful we each had some trust in each other.
He is on point all through out this adventure, either sending out, free seed grips, or tee shirts for his venture, with a killer first time gift!! Always when he states it to be so.
He also, spotted trouble way before it got a foot hold with a well known scammer, that wanted in the group. BIG Thanks for this catch.
He dealt with that handle’s attempt to get in, quickly and decisively, perfectly, IMHO.
He also keeps track of all of us running his gear, not like a fussy school teacher, but more a plant shepherd, LOL! Or just offering commentary as we grow his gear, always positive!
It’s been a great experience for me, and I’m glad we are in a trust mode, with each other, and it’s been a blast working his gear, and is still rolling forward. Thank you again!!
All the best stanknugzz77!!

4 Likes