Star dog 2024

please ramble, lol I could listen to this awesomeness all day . I m a huge BB nut and I smoked djs BB in Umass dorms and that was the beginning of the end for me. What great smoke , I was friends with this kid who attended umass and grew some fantastic shit. I was still getting 300 an ounce out here till it became legal in Mass , must be close to 8 yrs by now. I m lucky to get 125 out here because theres 3 dispenssary s in my town . People still get screwed by the taxes . It s just a joke now .

2 Likes

I enjoyed that, ramble anytime :seedling:

I still get 200 for a zip down here in TN, high demand and prohibition is keeping everyone afloat for now. Once legalization hits it’ll be game over for a lot of folks.

1 Like

Yeah ,It s complete bs what my state did … They made a fortune now theres more dispensary s and they almost give the shit away to compete with each other .They cut corners and people just found out one of them was spraying buds with pesticides to kill spider mites. lol What a joke. I miss the money but it s always been about helping people who have cancer and other ailments .

2 Likes

I think you won the “smallest clone ever” contest :laughing: Hope they’ll make it.

2 Likes

It’s not relevant to cloning but it was very small :face_with_monocle:

A while back i broke a tap root just below the cotlydons, I thought I’m aswell to try and grow it not for a moment expecting it to.
_20230112_152110
There’s about 3mm under the surface, initially I thought it chances were slim but I fed it with a pipette every 2hrs, after 6 hrs it had stood or straightened up, then opened after a few more hours.

A week later
_20230122_151043
If you break a tap root don’t write it off :seedling:

8 Likes

I can hardly believe my eyes’ the cbb cuts have grown, like they’ve grown enough that I can’t miss it :astonished:

Naturally I’m pleased with that its a promising sign.

A few other random pic’s.

I’ve been increasing the light intensity every 3/4 days, atm 565w 47k lux (mid) 12/13" from the tallest plant.
Sat 20th
hung mylar reflector = 50k lux at canopy level circa 40/45 over the outside plants.
Edit
Friday 19 April

9 Likes

Love the colors on those buds!

1 Like

Out of likes, very nice

1 Like

Hey folk’s, I’ve a question for you all?

I need to establish a approximate flowering starting time.
Vegging on 12-12 doesn’t have a flip date for referencing as day #1 so i want to establish one just for my own rough guide.

Based on the pics how old or what week of flower would you call it?

I’m thinking 2/3 weeks would be a fair call, what do think?

5 Likes

I was impressed with your attempt at the very small cutting to propagate. This has be a believer! Absolutely incredible. Thank you for sharing your success with this. Major respect for the attempt into the unknown. You are quite resourceful, watering so frequently with a pipette. Brilliant work! Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

I’d say 3 weeks from start of flower as a rough guess.

1 Like

You have trichs so 28 days ish
: )

Stretch 0-14 days
First buds showing 14-21 days
Trichs 28 ish days

2 Likes

Thanks for your help guys :+1:
It’s the 20th today so I’ll go for the 1st April that’ll work.

@Sbeanonnamellow thanks a lot bud I appreciate you saying, it’s surprising what can be learned from a disaster, not for a moment did I think a 3/4mm stump would propagate so quickly if at all :face_with_monocle:
It appears a fraction of the root is enough to establish growth.

1 Like

I hung my reflector earlier omg it makes a significant difference!
Intensity is reading 50k lux in the centre now and 40/45k lux on the inside at canopy level that’s a increase of 20/25% around the outside area and 6% in the middle :astonished:
It also helps stop the room lighting up when I open the door with the light being contained in there.

A few other pics.

I’m aiming for 60k lux ± in the middle I think they’re better placed now/soon to go max intensity.
Let’s see what happens?

4 Likes

Hello folk’s it’s been a while :seedling:

Things are moving along nicely only since putting the easy2grow tray I can’t really get in the tent to have a proper look, the plants are green and healthy looking though.

Kush…

They’ve been a little off compared to the others but it looks like they’re picking up now.

The others…

1 of the grape fog x lemon cherry reminds me of refreshers right off :grin:

Still using 565w I’ve lowered the light every 3/4 days I’m currently at 53k lux (80%) in the middle @12/14" (£90 @30 days)

@Synkra hey bud I’ve a few of your grape fog crosses growing here it might interest you?

Have a great weekend folk’s 🫡

10 Likes

It’s been 12 days since I cut them and I’m seeing roots today on a few.

I was taking some pics and the light went off.

The flash makes the plants sparkle

That’s a month since potting up to flower.

14 Likes

Plants are looking stellar @Star_Dog ~ Thank you for growing the seeds! I hope you enjoy

2 Likes

That’s now two weeks since I cloned the coastal blueberry and there’s some rooting action going down :nerd_face:

That’s enough in a jam I’ve got more than enough time to veg it🤞
I’m pleased with how that worked out :grin:

Take it easy folk’s

10 Likes

I love refreshers
But you’ll lose a filling , unless your will power can avoid the chewing lol

4 Likes