Stardate 2263 Blue Mystic

Good question! The answer is yes. In fact this is exactly what phenotype means.

Two clones have the same genotype, but can express differently in different environments.

4 Likes

Cheers :wink:

I was trying to do the @ReikoX last night but it wasn’ t working for some reason.

3 Likes

I always thought that was by growing with seeds.
I thought clone meant exact copy meaning there wouldn’t be different characteristics and stuff.

It’s great learning new stuff like even though I’ll probably forget and ask the same question in a few months :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a very common mistake. People say they are pheno hunting, but really they are geno hunting. Just one of the things us stoners have gotten wrong over the years.

3 Likes

14/06/19

Sorry about shitty pictures, I had to be quick.

5 Likes

See that powder the crickets are munching on?
They are gonna get massive :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

They are gonna stink the entire house out :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

It’s a great cover scent :sweat_smile:

Once I get some vermiculite it’ll be all good as it absorbs most of the smell.

Not gonna bother breeding locusts now they’re nearly all gone.
It’s easier breeding crickets plus the baby beardies look like they love them.

I liked the way you rode down the street today and stopped at my house and revved the tits off your bike and blasted off :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Sounds mint :wink:

Edit: Oh did you mean with their protein farts? Hahahaha

3 Likes

I had to slow down as Paul was driving up the street in the van. You know what he’s like. He’d prob swerve purposely for a joke.

3 Likes

He did the exact same thing a while back.
I was talkn to someone in the street and had my back to the road.
I never heard a vehicle and stepped backwards off the kerb.
He had swerved into me and just missed me by a hair…the dickhead :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Pmsl SERIOUS GAINZ and my beardies used to love crickets man them and mealworms but there’s more chase in the crickets so it’s all fun and games for em. Your a ballsy man breeding them tho they make me go insane with that fuckin cricket and they make good big spider food so expect some big beasties settling in :joy:

That blue mystic is looking fookin nice n all mate you’re smashing it :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve just chopped her down.
I noticed a couple of narnas and touched one and it exploded pollen all over her :neutral_face::sweat_smile:
The light I was using just wasn’t cutting it plus I’m bored of this strain now.

I have Superworms in one drawer they’ve been in there for months now they seem happy.
Mealworms in another drawer and a load of crickets in a tank.
I feed my spiders a varied diet :slight_smile:

Everytime I go to the petstore I see they beardies and I really want one.
There was a few in a few weeks ago and I said I’m deffo getting one soon. This little one looked right at me when I said it :slight_smile:

A few days later I went back up to see them and the little one that looked at me last time had, had his tail bitten off by the dominant ones or it dropped it as it was scared.
I said I want him, so put a deposit down.
I paid the rest for him on Monday just need to sort a crib for him and buy some lights.
My friends going to take me for some wood in the next few days so I can get his crib made.
I can’t wait :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I say I’m bored of this strain but I took another 3 cuttings of her :sweat_smile:

Here is the 2nd rooted clone

And the 3rd :slight_smile:

I just stuck this one straight into soil.
The other 2 were in a glass of water.

The 1st one that rooted is already showing signs of re-veg

5 Likes

2 Likes

Lowryder El Ruv
Today 15/06/19

I will grow this out better another time @ReikoX
The smell is lovely :slight_smile:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Scorpion toking on a Cricket. (He normally get’s the Roach). :sweat_smile::joy:

7 Likes

Hory shet I forgot about the scorpion u made the tank for :joy: never seen one feed before as I darent handle them so I’ve never bought one but that’s some fucked up shit as if they chomp like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve had no luck talking my mrs into letting me buy a fish tank let alone a vivarium I got the ultimatum that if I’m getting something I’m buying her a dog as well and I just aren’t game for that as well as my kid and another baby on way is she mad bro :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rofl::sunglasses:

2 Likes

It was the firebellied toad I made the tank for.
I ripped it all out and left the fish in and put him in another tank.
I hadn’t really thought the design out properly. So he couldn’t catch his food.
There are 3 scorps in this little glass cube.

The scorpions have another set of small pincer things at the front of their mouth.
They use them to pull the food into them.
It’s mad to watch, I never knew they had them I thought they had like normal little mouths :sweat_smile:

I saw an adult one in the petstore the other week and shat myself. It was fkn huuge around 7 inch the stinger was massive.
Pretty scary looking :hushed::sweat_smile:

Go out and buy yourself a fishtank and bring your wife a hotdog back​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lmfao I’d have no balls left bro she’d bury me under the patio :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I was trying to talk her into getting some beardies and she was going for the idea but now pregnant their shite is toxic for infants init :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

You make me very jealous mate but I know eventually I will annoy her that much I’ll make her snap and she’ll tell me to go buy one and then when I get one and she asks why I’ll say because she told me to :wink: always thinkin :rofl:

That’s actually how I got away with buyin me spectrum king :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes