Stardate 2263 Blue Mystic

Haha me and an old pal had a joke when ya fancy a bird you go up and ask her if she’s got home insurance and when she asks why your reply is because I’m gunna smash your backdoors right in :joy: caution results may vary :rofl:

Confident she will pull through it, in veg I push a lot on branches to give them strength but I did it to my LA confidential about 4 weeks into flower forgetting that the branches aren’t as bendy and I snapped the thing clean off with just a strand connected to the main stem like yours are and I secured it with some wire and it healed up fine bro :+1:

1 Like

Did they reply “We arnott insured” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol I wish women here were that polite mate some of em are more like blokes with tits :rofl: I’m sure it’s the same up there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It’s worse up here. You’ve seen the pictures in the papers of Geordie birds going out on the town when it’s shitting down with snow. The birds are tougher than us blokes :rofl:

3 Likes

Looking better, still a bit fkd up though.

6 Likes

Looks pretty happy to me!

2 Likes

I was fitting a new filter yesterday and it fell onto my plants. Not sure if you saw pics?

They were in a bad state yesterday

2 Likes

Ya I saw that, looks to me like this plant isn’t much worse for wear despite your…mishap :open_mouth:

Edit: these plants

2 Likes

20/05/19

27/05/19

30/05/19
Bagseed I 12/12’d

Blue Mystic has went wild

8 Likes

04/06/19

Lowryder x Uv

Bagseed :sweat_smile:

Blue Mystic

Rooted cutting of Blue Mystic taken during flowering, for monster crop experiment :slight_smile:

02/06/19 Peyote Cookies seed in germination station :slight_smile:

05/06/19

Hello world :slight_smile:

To be continued…

5 Likes

Man tiny buds on that El Ruv, but the color and frost are off the hook! :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

It’s because she’s only on 12/12.
She is very frosty though, her fan leaves look like they’ve been dipped in diamonds :slight_smile:
Lovely fruity smell too.

Thanks again for the seeds mate :wink:

5 Likes

Is that a grasshopper under the mesh in the last picture? Lol

Epic plants man! Beautimous looking!!

2 Likes

Thanks man :slight_smile:
It’s a Locust. I’m having a go at breeding them as I’m buying a Bearded Dragon in the next few days.

6 Likes

Ooooo heck yes dude!

Breed you own weed AND lizard food… Collect insect frass and all?

4 Likes

For such a small grow area your killing it. How long in bloom are they this time mate??

1 Like

A load of meal worm shit and bodies in this tub.
I mixed itvwith some compost and put my Celery and Onion seedlings in.

3 Likes

That bluey black colour on that mystic is looking drool worthy :drooling_face::100:

1 Like

On Thursday it will be start of 11 weeks.
14 if going from the switch.
I count from 3 weeks after 12/12 as that’s usually when the buds start. (in my experience with this plant anyways)

I’m not following a set time though.
Def letting her go longer than last time though.
The trichomes are half clear and half cloudy.
I’m waiting for around 70% Amber this time.

2 Likes

If my humidity stays as is.
She will go all different shades of Bluey Purple.

The plant is a clone of a seed I bought a while back.
The thing is with this plant it doesn’t smell anything like the last clone I grew.
Can you have different pheno’s from clones of the same plant?? (I thought they were exact copys of the Mother)

2 Likes