Stardate 2263 Blue Mystic

Works for lettuce. Low tech solutions now your talking my language.

Bubble cloner I made yesterday

3 Likes

Iā€™m both low tech and hi tech. More cost tech than anything :rofl: if itā€™s cheap Iā€™ll do it.
I should change that way of thinking as it hasnā€™t worked out well with cheap women :rofl:

4 Likes

I just had stuff laying around so didnā€™t want to spend money on a clones. They have been in 3 days now and no droop or anything. Just two water and bubbles.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been wanting to try and build an outdoor system with drain pipes and stuff for years but was always stuck with being able to power a pump, but what with all the solar panels you can make and that nowadays I might get on with it this summertime with @Esrgood4uā€™s help of course :slight_smile:

(help= him doing most of it) :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah well get it sorted. Solar powered pump doesnā€™t cost much mate. :+1:

1 Like

I was thinking we could make something that can be powered by turning deed fast then we could get a few hamsters in bowls and let them do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get a big wheel and dangle a rock in front of it and have the crack heads from the area power it :laughing:

2 Likes

I used to wear Hi-tec trainers if that counts?:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mam I want a pair of Nike trainers and sheā€™d come in with cheap Nicks trainers and tell you its what you asked for :laughing: I only fell for it once lol

1 Like

I actually wanted my Hi-tecs they were class back then :sweat_smile:

I remember when we were young down the old place.
2 of the lasses from our group of friends had new trainers and one of the ladā€™s was taking the piss out of them as they were ā€œAstro Bumpersā€ he pretty much ripped them for days.

A few days went by and we were all sat in the street and the lad who kept taking the pissā€™s Mam shouted to him and his brother to go see her.

She had just been to town to get them new trainersā€¦
You can probably guess what kind they were :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Hahahaha it was funny as fk, everyone was in stitches him and his brother were proper wounded
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You want to see my ā€œtorturedā€ plant now mate
She is looking healthy as fk.
I did a bit more training tieing the mains down the other day and they shot back up overnight.
That Bat guano is the shit!!

Those marks on the leaves were deffo off the light too, sinve I moved the light there are no more marks on any of the new growth :smiley:

3 Likes

You need to know what type of bat it comes from as different species shit out different npk levels. No shit! Pun intended :laughing:

1 Like

madagascan and indonesian bats

The Indonesian bats eat insects, the Madagascan bats eat fruit

Since it is 100% natural, the NPK ratio may differ ever so slightly from batch to batch.

2 Likes

Youā€™re Bat shit crazy!

1 Like

Yeah but if Iā€™d not mentioned it youā€™d have not known. Told ya. My brains full of useless information :rofl:

I already read up about it before I bought it
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

When you buy horse manure and worm castings do you have to buy a certain kind too?

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Some bats eat only fruit others eat only meat. Some eat both. How many carnivorous cows you ever seen??

Was that a trick question

No. Cows all eat grass and hay mate. Their shit will all have very similar npk levels because of that reason. All bats have totally different diets so the npk from each species guano will be marginally different.
Copy and paste from elsewhere -
Mexican Bat Guano:
Bug based diet - giving a high nitrogen ratio
Can be used from germination through to flower
Great for adding nutrients to the soil
Jamaican Bat Guano:
Fruit based diet - high concentration of phosphorous
Good for all stages of flowering, especially the early to middle stages
Indonesian Bat Guano:
High phosphorous content with the lowest nitrogen content
Cuts nitrogen levels in the soil making it great for getting the plant ready for the end of flowering period and final flush
Increases trichome levels

4 Likes