Stardate 2263 Blue Mystic

Now that’s a lot of talk about bat shit!

Also very informative in a weird kinda way.

3 Likes

Haha :laughing: I just love proving points to so called know it alls :+1:

2 Likes

It’s not me that’s the know it all though is it :neutral_face:
I’m learning everyday
I wouldn’t really have to know what kind of Bat shit was in the mix or what it had for it’s breakfast, tea, or supper or if it wipes it’s little Bat arse on Andrex. or no-frills bogroll.
The manufacturers who sell it do all that Shit…(Pun intended :sweat_smile:)

But it is quite interesting…

I ended up reading up on loads of shit last night

Weather has a huge effect on the different npk ratios in the animals shit too.

The End…

@Esrgood4u. . .Stop talking shit on my diary :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::wink:

3 Likes

I stick with my worm :poop: I know what they eat for tea and supper, but they do not whipe their arse.

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u my “tortured” plant :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Frosty as owt mate. Well done :wink:

2 Likes

Still another 5 weeks or more to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah they will swell loads the last 2 weeks. You should have done a journal :+1:

1 Like

I know mate.
This is my journal :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: haha so it is :+1:I’m tired at minute mate so brain is not as sharp as it usually is

1 Like

Is this more Gaelic pidgin?

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Aye it means “anything” :rofl:

2 Likes

So what do we think of my theory that the irish & spaniards are relatives from celtic times? All the fur & napping & music & bullshit prowess? Scotland, Yorkshire-northward are clearly Viking-ized & a bit different. Something to do with a dairy & ale enzymatic reaction, paralyzing half of the tongue?

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

You may have something. I’ve spent a lot of time in both Spain and obviously UK. The Spanish drink a hell of a lot more than we do in the UK. I’m sure if they delved into my family tree there would likely be a Spanish straggler mixed in at some point :rofl:I dunno about the dairy part though. I never noticed the Spanish eating much fresh cream, yogurts or even cheese. They have weird eating habits. They are worse than the French are for snails. They eat octopus and squid like the English eat fish and chips. When it comes to rice they could put the Chinese to shame :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t think @cannabissequoia is talking about dairy products mate I think it’s like a figure of speech an old timer would use :sweat_smile:

Like wtf is a rickshaw hahaha

2 Likes

One of them push bike carts the Chinese use as a taxi :rofl:

1 Like

Hahahahaha would of made more sense if he’d said a wheel barrow :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mmm. A wheelbarrow of Paella. Now THAT stuff is some good shit. :fish:

:evergreen_tree: OG Ambassador

2 Likes

Paella looks like someone ate a seafood Chinese without chewing then shit it out on a plate :rofl: the hotel I worked maintenance in used to feed the staff if at lunch time. I used to take my own bottle of lemon juice in with me just to make it palatable :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

That’s because you’ve ruined your tastebuds eating those ratmeat kebabs from the chippy :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes