Stardate 2263 Blue Mystic

It’s all the vindaloo curry I eat. I’m surprised I can taste anything at all to be honest :rofl:

2 Likes

They Greys :slight_smile: @OniTenshu

It looks like a young lass smiling :open_mouth:
It’s weird af because the the top half of the face I can see is the double of my sister when she was younger nd my Mother said it looks like me when I was young :fearful:

On the first couple of pics I was actually trying to focus on a piece of weed but then I got distracted and put a macro lens on the end of the telescopic scope and started taking random picture of my curtains and bed just snapping around my room.

3 Likes

End of week 9

For science :slight_smile:

11 Likes

They look frosty as hell mate. Well done. :+1:

2 Likes

Cheers bud, If this stem splitting carry on works they will be even frostier :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smile: glad you clarified that… i was :astonished: WTF am i looking at? :thinking: is this some hallucination shit…as in, ghandi took the red pill AND the blue pill?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I ran a stanley knife through a plants stem a while back. The plant did yield slightly more than the others.

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen :sweat_smile::wink:

4 Likes

You seen it. I used the green garden stakes I got from you in the cut

3 Likes

End of week 12
Chop chop :slight_smile:
Just in time too as my baby girl had started throwing nanners out in either her last attempt at pollination or because she was a fem seed I don’t know??

I took the sticks out of her stem, the guy in the video did the same.( not at the same time, when he made his video :sweat_smile:)
I checked on her a few days later and the holes were closed up. :confused:
I actually felt quite bad after I had drilled her stem so was glad she healed herself :slight_smile:

7 Likes

9 Likes

She took her sweet time :rofl:

2 Likes

She was old as fk too :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
her sisters are ready to go soon :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
they are all twisted up and cut in strategic places they are a funny old sight :sweat_smile:

You been to work like :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No mate. I reckon we won’t have much on now for the next month or so with the snow. Only had the odd few days here and there the past few weeks. I’m in tomorrow finishing that kitchen now that the end panel has came to fit around the combie boiler.

1 Like

Fkn hell that also took it’s sweet time :sweat_smile: been ages.

1 Like

I’d like to say you get used to it but you don’t mate. Knees and back are fucked with the cold weather were having. They likely try filling you with tramadol to help cope with the pain.

2 Likes

My knees have been fkd for years but gettn better with trt.
Getting operation in few weeks :persevere:
Either that or leave it as is.
I was thinking it could be me party trick but I never go to parties so I want ot fixed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That is one gorgeous plant there. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Cheer’s mate and I’m sure I will thanks :wink: