StarDawg, Grape Ape, DeathStar in Octo’s

Earthboxes are clunky, take up lotsa space and aren’t made to be ‘fed’ from the bottom. Octopots are designed with the tent grower in mind and work great with traditional fertilizer programs.

Sub irrigated planters work better than bottom watering a fabric pot.

Peace

1 Like

Reason I use Urban Farms in veg . Has tons of cal mag and all trace . Run it all veg and 3.5 weeks into the flip .

For me , nothing else is needed . We’re I running jacks as veg I would need to add .

3 Likes

Hi there HA
I use jacks 15.05/0/0 only in veg

You supplement it ?

so you’re saying you basically preload the plant with calcium so you don’t need any for the last 4-6 weeks of flower? or something? Have you guys tried running extra calcium in flower that isn’t derived from nitrogen?

In my experience, calcium is almost a macro level need in this plant and they need it pretty much all the way through flower or it’s yellow crispy leaf land in short order. Granted I always struggled with Jacks, but anytime I tried to run this in the past without dosing some kind of extra calcium, that’s what would happen pretty much overnight and only get worse from there. Seen it elsewhere if I don’t keep calcium up. If I do keep the calcium up though, the leaves never get yellow crispy…

4 Likes

20/20/20 plus 15.05/0/0 not only increases the nitrogen but Gives me the calcium the plant needs

3 Likes

I only use small amounts of the Calcium

If my feed is 500 PPMs my calcium is only 100 and my Epson salts is 60

1 Like

Exactly what I’m saying
Add nothing never have
Maybe 20 runs this way no issue yet👍

Read the label on the urban farms bottle

4 Likes

Couple updated pics. Growing like crazy. These 2 Grape Ape’s will be the biggest in the tent. Started adjusting and cutting fans and ran out of time. Will finish and set the net tomorrow.

After for half

20 Likes

Crazy growth on those grape apes, all the plants look awesome thou. Gonna be real tight in there in no time

2 Likes

The plants have been in the Octo’s for 23 days now. They will get a haircut and flipped on Sat for a total of 25 days. Everyone has been tied down, readjusted, and ready to blow up! From talking to schmarmpit, the Grape Apes get huge and the DeathStar stay on the smaller side. Used 2 OLD dictionary’s for a riser on one DeathStar, still need to find one for the other.

Plants look great, just not in these pics!! Taking pictures 10 min before lights out…not recommended!! Everything’s a little droopy.

2 StarDawgs

Grape Apes

DeathStars

Now’s when the real fun starts!!

21 Likes

Naw man, they look great. Someone is paying attention and about to throw down one Hell of a show!

You REALIZE just how big those will get dont you? This is going to be good! Told you the Ape i smoked was most excellent, in a big Ted and Bill way, lol!

DeathStar…lol…gotta be good with a name like that. Dont know off top of my head what she is.

Looks to me like you did a real good job with the LST and have plenty of growing heads. Going to be very pretty seeing all those falling into each other.

Want to see you pull one for the Octo group here. You know it’s all in the setup and start on these, you nailed that, rest will be fine. Chris will be proud of you! @Joker

10 Likes

Awesome job my friend

Great canopy nice and even

How’s the underneath look

With a canopy like that , make sure you increase air flow

5 Likes

It’s Sensei Star and Sour Diesel. Early 2000 strain from Ohio. We shall see if she earns a place in the mom tent!!

7 Likes

Will look a lot different when I flip. Bottom third will be stripped bare and most fans leaves will be thinned hard. Box fan hung from the top of the tent pointed down and a cyclone fan u see the canopy.

7 Likes

Awesome bro great job :+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Very good work man

5 Likes

Here comes the bud. :laughing: say goodbye to the tent floor! Looks fantastic.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for bud show to start​:grinning::grinning:, going to be epic

4 Likes