StarDawg, Grape Ape, DeathStar in Octo’s

Any flower room shots?

1 Like

Quick couple I took this evening.

14 Likes

What you guys think up the feed a bit more?
Doesn’t show burnt tips yet!

2 Likes

First week of 10-30-20. And that was from the side I’ve been defoling.

4 Likes

Could be not enough perlite in the mix

Packed too tight ( won’t wick , poor root growth )

And if you mix has dry fertilizer in it like guano, bone meal , solids roots have a tendency to stop traveling once they reach food

If adding perlite do you rinse it first ( major amounts of powder )

5 Likes

Should be good on perlite. I do 2 5 gal buckets of pro-mix and one of perlite. Don’t add anything. Think it was just packed to tight to begin with.

2 Likes

Thats twice the amount i use

I add 25 % more
But I I may be less I do it by eye

?? Thats about 33% perlite.

1 Like

Day 28

Some random pics at the end of 4 weeks.

19 Likes

Those are really taking off now.

3 Likes

Looks fantastic!

2 Likes

Very nicely done those buds look gorgeous

1 Like

Oh man it looks so good in here! Those Grape Ape buds are going to get massive on you. She is a producer for sure. And the Death Star looks happy as can be.

3 Likes

@schmarmpit lost the Grape Ape mom. Missed a watering and she said see ya!! Going to pull a LOT of lowers for clones and hope they will reveg for me.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, you’ll be fine. You can always reveg afterwards too if none of the clones take. She was always really easy to root and whatever.

4 Likes

Hey man! Sorry to intrude. Just spent quite some time following this. 1st. You’re killin it. Amazing job. Second. How’s that Death Star cut? Do You have the super gassy pheno? Again. awesome work!!!

1 Like

@McKushin No intrusion at all. Everyone’s welcome. This is my first run with DeathStar. @schmarmpit is this DeathStar super gassy?

3 Likes

No not super gassy like a straight OG or anything. It’s a dank mix of skunky/sour/earth. You can definitely taste the sour diesel. And I’d LOVE to get that cut back from you some day. I really want to try and keep the Ohio heirlooms around.

5 Likes

Anytime brother!!

4 Likes