StarDawg, Grape Ape, DeathStar in Octo’s

Maybe skunky sour is what I’m thinking of. Maybe a different pheno. But There was a Death Star around every now and again that’s pure pungent. So loud on the nose. Cold on the inhale. Beautiful smoke. Iv been chasing that cut for some time. Can’t even find out who grew the flower I tried.
it was a super pungent gas/kerosene. You could smell that stuff a block a way

4 Likes

Yeah sure is a major stinker that’s for sure but doesn’t really start putting it out until like 7 weeks in. Then the cure just gets stronger and stronger! Everybody knows when you got a bag of Deathstar on you.

4 Likes

So she’s that loud? Thanks for the heads up!

5 Likes

If she’s anything like the cultivar iv had. You’re in for a certain treat!

3 Likes

Day 33

Some more boring pics.

19 Likes

And here is the beginning of the next cycle. 3 Grand Daddy Purps tucked into the new Rocket bags from Octopot.

18 Likes

Not boring to me, beautiful plants, on point! GDP looks “tucked” proper! Uniform size , very good work going on in here . Looks most excellent!

3 Likes

perfect temp/hum too!

2 Likes

Your gonna have a very nice run here. Going to be a good yield too from looks of your plants. What ya gonna feed them in later flower?

Are you adjusting humidity or lucky nuff to have it where it is inside the tent? My dry Tent is driving me nuts, can keep temp @60 but so far cannot keep humidity even steady, let alone 60% . Pain in my ass .

3 Likes

Right now it’s half 10-20-30 and half 5-12-26. Then will switch to straight 5-12-26. You should know. It’s your nute schedule!!

I run a big humidifier in the basement. Adjust it to what I need in the tents.

Really happy with this cycle.

7 Likes

Humidity on the low side? Buy a pond fogger stick in a 5 gallon pail with a fan or make a humidifier like I’ve got. I’ll see if I can find a pic .

2 Likes

Did you use the supercharge method on this run also?

1 Like

Yep. And packed the pots a little different.

4 Likes

Yeah, got it all right this time…fun is about to start. Im so ready for my harvest it aint funny.
This will be a great harvest all your work is mostly done now.

4 Likes

Couldn’t find my pic but this is almost the same as mine .

4 Likes

Im only doing a tiny dry tent, not going all youtube on this one. Agree it’s cool and works well.

2 Likes

I’ve grown this Grand Daddy Purp once before and she didn’t stretch much at all in flower. My thought were to put them in the Octo’s ahead of the other plants. Well, they may get a week.

This Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut won’t hold back. I need to get her into the Octo’s this week. She will take over the tent the way she’s growing. Never smoked or grew her, so this is a first for me.

I will also add a SFV to the Octo’s this week. Only going with 5 plants this cycle. Trying to give the Blue Dream some extra room. Canopy should be a shitshow!!

15 Likes

I think that plant above is going to go nuts once transplanted.

4 Likes

Nice thread! Are those the same Grape Ape and DeathStar cuts that Rusty at CannaVenture used?

2 Likes

That’s what I’m afraid of! Have heard Blue Dream can get pretty big.

3 Likes