StarDawg, Grape Ape, DeathStar in Octo’s

Ran out of likes :+1::+1::+1:great job buddy

2 Likes

The plants are looking great. :heart_eyes: Hope you feel better.

2 Likes

Take it easy for a bit longer. The plants have done great without you. Going to be a fat harvest!

5 Likes

Here is the next crazy experiment I have going. On the left, 3 Grand Daddy Purps. Vegged way to long in the Octo’s. @ifish I may do another defol experiment with these 3.

1 SFV OG and 1 Blue Dream. Both sourced from an old school head that I trust.

This is going to be interesting! Tent will flip to flower tonight.

14 Likes

It looks like the Grape Ape clones are going to re-veg.

18 Likes

Looking good up there !

I never had luck with re- veg

4 Likes

What’s the experiment? Just looks like weed growing to me haha…

Edit: wait, is it because you let them veg too long? They’ll be fine… haha!

4 Likes

StarDawg with 3 days to go.

26 Likes

Now let me be the first to say Wow :star_struck: that’s some beautiful looking bud buddy

4 Likes

I second that : )
Very nice

4 Likes

DeathStar with 2 days to go. With a little help from an led headlamp!

22 Likes

If you zoom in you can see the frost

2 Likes

All I care about is how they smoke!! :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Frost makes for good smoke

2 Likes

Beg to differ there bro!! Sometimes frost don’t mean shit! Smoked frosty, crystal covered mids. And smoked DANK that looked like shit!!

8 Likes

Ok I’ve never grown frosty bud here that wasn’t good

2 Likes

I don’t care what it looks like, smells like, taste’s like. If the high don’t do it for me, all other things don’t matter. And the best part…we all are different!! What you love I may not. What’s @Papalag favorite, @ShiskaberrySavior may not like.

11 Likes

Frost is a nice sign your gonna love the grape pie she turns white you’ll come out one day and think they got powdery mildew lol nope it’s the frost beginning.

4 Likes

So I’m all bout flavor and smell n taste . When I have like now my tolerance level is high . Right now I could smoke joint after joint of killer bud and want more . So for me it needs to be strong but more important taste good smell good

5 Likes

Tough to get a buzz any more continuity switch up what I smoke and still tough getting high lol not that it’s not potent puts a casual smoker down .

3 Likes