StarDawg, Grape Ape, DeathStar in Octo’s

Your plants look beautiful

The DS is it from seed ? Who’s
Or a clone ?

I have a cross of Death Star from greenrebelfarms I always threaten to run lol

2 Likes

Iron maybe : )
I like 2.5-3ppm
I like my calmag to have added iron in it on top of whaat ever iron is in normal feed ,that’s how I feed iron to level I like
Once you top up plants with regular iron new growth respond quite quickly and green back up

3 Likes

I was thinking baron lol

I think :thinking: trace minerals but they are really ok

5 Likes

A boost in trace minerals like @Papalag says : )
With octos and forward growing plants grow fast , they need the extra trace minerals also like iron to keep up with the extreme growth

3 Likes

You know I like that earth juice microblast
It’s got all that good stuff

4 Likes

Looks like just like new green growth to me

6 Likes

This DeathStar is from clone. Haven’t tried it yet, but have heard good things!!

4 Likes

When my octos hit their stride they throw out new leaf so fast a lot of times they look like that . Hard to tell from one pic but I don’t see any issue

7 Likes

Looks like healthy new growth coming on fast. Doesn’t look hungry to me.

5 Likes

I totally agree with new growth but I’ve been using this product for some time and I do notice less of any stress and my new growth seems to green up very. Quickly

Also some strains are a bit finicky and in growing forward your ahead of the curve

5 Likes

What exactly is forward growing

2 Likes

What PPM of calcium do you shoot for?

1 Like

I have to admit I’ve been growing nothing but Saties for quite a while now and I’m used to doling out nutes very sparingly at the plant’s desired rate rather than stepping on the gas like you can with Hybrids and a lot of Indicas. Also been outdoors totally this year thus far and the plants behave differently.

Micros are definitely beneficial with salts if not absolutely necessary, especially in a system like octopots where your media is basically structural.

5 Likes

@Mr.greenbee it’s the grow shedual that @Jetdro @Papalag and @joker like to use : )
They have it down to a fine art : )

2 Likes

@buck90 i personally shoot for
80-85 ppm calcium
50-55 ppm mag
2.5-3 ppm iron
My tap is extremely soft 40ppm

Now I’m lazy
My tap I call it 50 ppm
I add calmag with iron till Rez says 200 ppm
I then add Epsom till Rez says 250
Then I add food till Rez says 400-450 , I then ph then feed plants
This is for veg /grow stage

10 Likes

Thanks Pap!! I will have to look into that.

2 Likes

Or you could just use Urban farms veg food and not worry about all the other crap JMHO
:grinning:

4 Likes

What’s you water pH? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

2 Likes

5.8 going in. I have never checked the rez on these Octo’s.

3 Likes

Plants are looking good . Going to be a nice run for you I think

When you get your netting set it up so that you can slide up and down the polls to adjust it how you need it

1 Like