Starting a 2nd grow

Dang it is close. How are they handling it?

If burning is occurring, it will be subtle at first, browning on edges and maybe some spots. Whereas you are dealing with mostly cotyledon at this point, burning would be trouble.

Want to see dark green at the center of the first node.

How many bulbs on that fixture?

Just the one bulb
!!!

1 Like

Let them be. This is a little close to start, but the single bulb is just fine.

If you can, take a shot of the little sprouts from above too.

1 Like

Awesome,

I am thinking you are good at this.

99%

If the sprouts become spindly, you can add more soil for support, or toothpicks. Sometimes, I like to use the twisty ties from the bakery too.

2 Likes

seedlings look great! I like to keep a little wind on them with a fan - not too strong, just enough to make them shiver & sway in the breeze. It will strengthen the stems.

2 Likes

querkle did very well for me was the first sub cool strain I grew their stuff always sprouted for me & had a high rate of female plants

2 Likes

Keep this in the front of your thoughts. The plants need moving air pretty much constantly. Keeps the leaves healthy.

I have osculating fan hitting them and they are Shiver & Swaying in the breeze :ear_of_rice:

1 Like

The babies are getting more leaves :seedling:

4 Likes

Go babies! Go! :green_heart: :seedling:

@99PerCent @Muleskinner I got the Hurkle babies moved, again, This is there 3rd home :frowning2:
But they are doing great I think.

5 Likes

Yes they are doing very well.

I am glad you posted. Was getting a little nervous.

Yeah, things got crazy. Been running around looking for stuff for the tent and The Oldest Grand had a birthday.

1 Like

Well, looks like you are doing a great job.

When I get in trouble, I am going as you what to do.

99%

Thanks to everybody watching and helping :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Way to go @G-paS. They’re lookin’ good :smile: I’m pulling UP a chair, waiting for more pics.

I think I’m getting into trouble. This little guys are going to need to go into 1 gal and the 315 cmh and the tent is flowering WW.

4 Likes

I was kind of hoping that the flip would have happened a little sooner. And yes, these are coming up close behind the others.

So, are these fully root bound, can we see some bottom pics through those nice clear cups?

They aren’t as “clear” as I would like but, I am seeing roots. 2 Days ago I wasn’t sure if they were roots or bent plastic from drilling. Today they are roots for sure. I wouldn’t say root bound but the way they are growing In could happen in hours I swear.

1 Like