Starting a 2nd grow

Testing to see if capture work;

Male?Female?

1 Like

Still too soon to tell.

If they are big enough, go ahead and flip. If you have already, they should start to show after the first 3-5 days.

1 Like

How big is “big enough” to flip? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I am trying to push that to as early as possible.

These days, if the 7th or 8th node is showing, it is time.

2 Likes

They have been in12/12 a week now.

They were 2 months from seed.

1 Like

I sit corrected.

They should show any time. The quality of the pics are good. One good thing, the longer they hold out, the more likely it is a female.

That was taken with my new capture a camera microscope. It sure is hard to use.
I thought this one was male than thought these were pistols, maybe?

6 Likes

I actual snipped a tip to finally get this.

1 Like

Keep checking for bugs with that scope you have. Look on the bottom of leaves in the cracks and crevices. If you get to the point of webbing, you will not be able to get rid of them without a major cleanup. Have you done the neem spray yet?

1 Like

Will do!

I wanted to double check with you. I do use the oil for the spray right and cake for soil and tea? I want to spray just before lights out tonight.

2 Likes

Yes exactly neem cake/meal for soil and teas and neem oil as a foliar. Mix it as I described earlier.

You will need to break the mites life cycle. Every three days eggs can hatch and become sexually mature. You will need to repeat this spray every three days for a couple of weeks. After that you can spray once a week up until about the third week of flower.

1 Like

The bottle called for something else but I had the yucca so it worked out great. Got it mixed and ready to spray at lights out.

Dawn dish detergent. Few drops. :cowboy_hat_face:

I would have if I didn’t already have the yucca.

1 Like

If the photos are what I think, I need to transplant THREE Hurkles. The are 1 week in flower, have mites and are in one gallon containers. Do I put them in the three gallons with my new soil now?

The reviews said where the button was it is had to capture and they are right.

1 Like

That first pic looks like a pistilate hair to me, the second one looks like bug excrement, the third pic, I’m sorry to say, looks like a two spotted spider mite.

1 Like

The white thing in the middle of the shit? It is another view of the first.

The white thing opp :spider:??
Is the fourth a pistilate hair? Should they go in a bigger container?

Picture time!

Let’s see the plants, top to bottom, please.

1 Like

That brown thing on the left of the stem, looking closer I could be wrong.

Yeah, they all have what I would call pistilate hairs in them. Did you see anything moving? Thats a dead givaway.

2 Likes

I never saw a single thing moving. Don’t know if the light scared them but, thought I would see them running.