Starting a NEW chapter

You’re gonna think I’m shitting you. I cleaned out my Trim Bin real good and dumped all the pollen and spent flowers in the top part. I then lightly tapped the screen. All the pollen fell through and the spent flowers stayed on top. Probably lost a little but it worked dam good overalli simply scraped the bottom bin with a credit card into a nice pile. The clean it real good again if you have different pollen.

4 Likes

Boy did these triple cheese stretch like a mofo !
Cleaned out the room and watered the girls !
Might possibly be getting a 4x8 tent tomorrow then I can introduce 2 more to flower !

The GTTC is to date the biggest plant I have had in my grow and the first clone I have flowered out indoors ! Received the cutting in may …sat around in a shot glass for a long while in the summer then ended up planting her in soil growing this is her now …almost 8 months old …!

Here’s a shot with the sour lemon from costal Mary … she’s been through a lot :sweat_smile:
My first seed purchase ever ! almost done little more time 65%sativa supposedly

I’d say the flower tent looks a little different from Thursday :sweat_smile:

Thursday:

Today:

Tomorrow I’ll give a veg tent update

15 Likes

You got a lot growing on man! It’s all look phenomenal tho! Idk how you find time to keep up with it all!

2 Likes

Thanks brother ! Means a lot to hear that makes it worthwhile !
Sometimes time is of the essence just gotta do what we can do when the opportunity strikes …

Down and out for 24hrs now though …101.1 fever
Chills night sweats sneezing coughing …
Holy heck it needs to end …
Took 4 melatonin to try to stay sleeping that didn’t work …
She thinks it’s COVID I say different :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Outta likes but I get where your coming from man just do things when ya can and make it all work. Hoping for a speedy recovery brother

2 Likes

Heck yeah you know the drill :crazy_face:
Thanks bro have a good day !

2 Likes

Hope your having a good morning and it turns into a great day for ya!

2 Likes

It’s either the COVE or Influenza! Nasty! My pops just got over the COVE he got COVE EYE real nasty pink eye. hah hah refused to get tested and kept saying it was “just a cold” despite evidence.
Get well soon!

1 Like

Gtfoh!

Thanks bro I appreciate the well wishes .
Gonna try the ol Amish trick and use some ivermectin :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Feel better fast man :metal:

5 Likes

Deff feeling better I must say !
Feel as if I’m hungover she’s not feeling the best today go figure !
Just went and did a soup and ginger ale run

Thinking I could squeeze 2 more in here
How’s the stretch on that mountain temple ?
@HighTilliDie @AmnioticBaptism

Sorry for the cheeseball photo

10 Likes

You could definitely fit 2 more in there! My mountain temple after being topped once identified as a bush. Shes been topped multiple times now but doesn’t get very tall in veg for me. I’ll be growing her this very next run so @AmnioticBaptism should have a better idea

2 Likes

It looks like you could only do one more in the back right corner there but I think from what I said previously she stretched between 1.5 and 2x? But like @HighTilliDie is saying once you top her she bushes out like crazy, but I was doing some pretty intense training on mine and got her to bush out pretty good.

2 Likes

So after curing for a couple weeks the mountain temple jar is getting pretty intense mango high chew smell to it. And the high is pretty great I’m definitely going to keep her around.

2 Likes

After I eat my sandwich imma go in and clean up repot and get some individual shots !

1 Like

I can’t blame you :smile: how is the taste so far

1 Like

Umm I’ll have to get back to you on that I haven’t tried it very much since I don’t have very much. I’ve been smoking my kailash, g13, Acapulco, and silver sunshine.

2 Likes

No biggie ! Deff savor it lol
Nice variety of smoke you got going on bro ! Variety is key :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Variety is key! My trance builds quick but my interest deolets just as quick lol and also it’s just a great feeling to have more choices.

2 Likes

Little jar big jar just the change of smoke for the day heck even the morning is good by me lol
Thanks for stopping in bro

2 Likes