Starting a NEW chapter

ATTENTION
To all I haven’t sent pollen to
The pollen is good !
I have about ten seeds forming on the pre flowers of a scarlet grape auto ! She hasn’t even started throwing budlets …
This is some potent pollen :joy:

6 Likes

Here’s my mountain temple mom just about done with week 1 and got her first feeding this morning.

6 Likes

@AmnioticBaptism You throwing her into flower !? Looking good and spread out bro !

2 Likes

Yeah I have too many plants right now and I know I have a cutting of her so in she goes. I’m going to up pot some seedlings before I go Texas in April for the eclipse and do a seed run of these purple columbian chem haze I got 2 males so far and possibly 1 female they all have the same burnt coffe, burnt garlic, and purple type smell to them.

9 Likes

Would 2 FCE-3000 be sufficient for a 4x8 tent ?
@MarsHydro

4 Likes

It got crazy

And then I took control …all going into the fridge for aproxx 45 days

The GTTC is at day 58 so anxious just to chop lol

I’m ready to set this bad boy up …
Two mountain temples are going to fill a 5x5 …I think

About to pollinate the scarlet grapes with some fog dog fem pollen !

P.s.
Does anyone know a thing or two about pitcher plants ?

13 Likes

Those mountain temples loving growing wide just like the super silver haze! I don’t think your gonna have any problems getting 2 to fill the tent out

4 Likes

@HighTilliDie Brother these things turned into monsters and have been the most laid back …
The mother is deff fussy in a smaller pot !

The two plants in the back are the mountain temples I am waiting to flower out gonna put them in five gallon pots if I have the soil for it

Thanks for stopping in bro hope all is well !

5 Likes

Glad to hear that man! They are all look very happy! I’ve seen you mention keeping cuts in the fridge before how long is that good for? I have a feeling if I tried to take any space up in the fridge with plants I’d be in some trouble lmao. I’ve already taken the whole basement and a tiny 2x2 ft section for a tent upstairs now

3 Likes

I had a bunch in the fridge ended up to long it was sixty some days sadly they all molded …we had one survivor of 55 days currently trying to root her now …

You deff have a lot of good shit going on !

2 Likes

Haha more than I like to admit at times to my fiance!

4 Likes

What’s your technique for cuttings in the refrigerator if you don’t mind me asking.

2 Likes

@Greenfingers

This is where I’ve learned my procedures

Popular Links

I was gonna try and sandwich the cuts in between paper towels and vacuum seal them but I decided not to this round . But I did let them wilt a tiny bit …maybe to avoid excess transpiration while in stasis idk …

4 Likes

Very interesting, my cloner is empty at the moment, but if I ever have too many I’ll know how to store them. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

@Rabeats2093 you gotta get on them mountian temples my man lol she a is total crusie control plant in terms of ease to care for and sensitivity. I’m doing an experiment with mine to see what impact not having a fully sealed flower area has. Mine is doing pretty good so far.

6 Likes

I know tell me about it they are ALMOST the size of the one you just showed me an md I haven’t even flipped them yet :sweat_smile: mines also partially sealed and then all the way sealed up depending how I’m feeling and the humidity ! …

Deff is easy like Sunday morn !

Howd the cure turn out on your previous harvest ?

2 Likes

When I open the jar it’s really intense ripe mango, and when I break up a nug it’s floral and has more subtle tropical notes to it. The smoke is really smooth but lacks flavor due to my own doing and the high is very enjoyable for the most part but it makes me crash pretty hard. I think I prefer the silver sunshine more but I’m going to keep the mountain around for awhile.

2 Likes

Oh man you 2 are getting me pumped for my mountain temple in flower now!

2 Likes

@AmnioticBaptism is that a 2.5x2.5 or 3x3 tent ? That mountain temple makes it look so small while she’s hogging every inch of space lol

1 Like

It’s nice to get a little sneak peak …lol
I swear bro easiest plant I have going

Sounds like a after dinner doobie :crazy_face:

What does she do for yah if you don’t mind me asking ?

2 Likes