Stash of seeds collected from Transkei area to trade

How come you banned him from your site?

1 Like

Anybody send a package from Minneapolis?

1 Like

Hey all ā€¦ Iā€™m back and kickingā€¦ sorry for the silence but my forum phones been fucked and just got it back ā€¦ literally have a phone for different ā€œthingsā€ā€¦ anyways let me know if any of you received your seeds ā€¦ I havenā€™t received anything as of yet except from 1 guy on @Strainly but Iā€™m banned from there for some unknown reason so canā€™t even reply to him to let him know lol. Really hope you guys get your presis

3 Likes

Did not receive anything.

1 Like

Man I have no idea why theyā€™d get stoppedā€¦ seriously strange

1 Like

It could have been on either side. It could have been confiscated here by CBP or it could have been taken or lost in SA. Who knows. It happens.

1 Like

Just wanted to chime in and report (again) that I DID receive Transkei seeds from @Sunvalley. It took a REALLY long time but they got here. So those of you who are still waiting, wait another month and see what happens. Either way, have 100% confidence that the seeds were sent. Nothing sketchy going on here.

@Sunvalley I bet some strainly users got tired of waiting and reported that you had scammed them, which is unfortunate because it is out of your control.

6 Likes

Good to hear that matey! Yeah our postal system sucks ballsā€¦and not in a good way.

3 Likes

As I said, anything could have happened. I watch a program called ā€œBorder Patrol: Americaā€™s First Defenseā€ (I know, itā€™s my guilty pleasureā€¦ The All Time Best was ā€œBait Carā€- used to love watching the idiots get caught). One of the places they shoot at is the Customs Mail Center at JFK Airport. One of the episodes had them opening a package and ā€œbreaking openā€ a pen that had Cannabis seeds in it (one of the ā€œstealthā€ methods some of the seed places in Europe use). My guess is this is where anything sent from SA would come in. They look for ā€œsimilarā€ packages and if they seemed ā€œoddā€ they would x-ray and open them. I understand that it is still illegal Federally, but I donā€™t understand why they canā€™t let the ones that are going to legal states, through.

2 Likes

I just wanted to tell everyone that I got my package today from @Sunvalley. It has to be a new world record as it took almost 5 months to make it ā€¦ But, the main thing is that it made it though the envelope was mangled and looked as it was ran over by the mail jeep! everything was all smashed up, but it looks like most of the seeds survived and are not smashed. I dont know if all the seeds made it as the envelope did have a tear in it so some of the seeds could have escapedā€¦ Thank you very much brother!:thumbsup:

15 Likes

I have more hope that I might get mine, as well.

3 Likes

5 months :joy: well done to our post office

4 Likes

Fucking hell :joy::joy: man hope they do you some good

3 Likes

I never received mine. This guy is awful, deleted his account when I asked him to resend. So itā€™s ok I guess

I would like to trade some Dm of you still around

1 Like

I donā€™t recall having any dealings with you ā€¦ also strange that Iā€™m replying off a deleted account?? What were we trading again ?

2 Likes

I smell a fishy situation ā€¦

Account was created just 3.5 months ago, your thread was last active 4.5 months ago

2 Likes

So to the coupe of people on @Strainly who Iā€™ve had dealings with ā€¦ i canā€™t access my account because I was banned for being a scammer ā€¦ actually reported by i_thewindcries and banned ā€¦ I DID NOT DELETE MY ACCOUNT!! so yeah I would have sent you all your seeds again but wonā€™t be doing so as I canā€™t access the account to get your details again and this dick wad says if I can do a proper trade with him he will have my account unbanned. Hahahahahahaha FOH

2 Likes

So the person gets you banned, lies to make you look like a scammer and now you the fishy guy?

6 Likes

I have had around 80 trades in 6 months, check out my profile on here and strainly, 100% trade feedback on strainly and overgrow. Anything else you would like to know. I tried contacting this person for 3 weeks before. It was an issue about him not having internet at times, because they use cell phones. We had a discussing and he is legit, I am legit. We are both having fun trading, and communication errors do exist. I just didnā€™t know what was going on after a while. We are currently doing another trade, so we should be getting each others gear pretty soon. I mean It wasnā€™t anything personal, I just wanted to know why I felt like I was being ignored. No hard feelings, but It did cost like like $19 to send the seeds, So hopefully they make it this time. Kind of annoying, but south Africa is the only country I have had issues with.

5 Likes