Stealth cabinet, DWC, Blue Dream fem Seedsman

KnC 2 for 1 special, get yours while its still hot.

5 Likes

D59:F25/~65

Starting to bud nicely, growth is decent although the roots are soft and look like ass.
Mid flower seems to be my weak point, going to figure this one out dammit.
BD#1 is putting out a funky smell when brushed, a gassy mild rhubarb with a blueberry candy aroma on the back end.

In an attempt to get sexy roots, ordered a Hailea V10 and a V30 cos, F-it, pumps will be needed.
V10 is 10l/min and of course V30 is 30l/min.
There`s gonna be foam dammit.

3 Likes

D67:F33/~65
Step forward, solved one of my major issues, Hailea V-30, 30l/min, that’s what was missing.
3l/min aquarium pump is not enough, roots were slowly drowning and I was chasing my tail with root rot treatment.
I kept wondering why mid flower was a problem, root mass simply outgrew the air supply.

@MysteryMoog, nebulizer pump got me by until the Hailea V-30 arrived.
V30 at 25W puts out more than the 190W nebulizer pump, quiet too, very happy.
Girls are eating again, 320ppm to 305 in a day.
Proper air makes such a difference, before and after, one week.

Added some cal-mag with the res change, they like it.
Remo cal-mag(20ml) and 20M/40B in 5gal/20L.
My TDS meter cant be correct, oh well, shows change, that’s always something.
Got some great white bennies powder, will be trialing it going forward.

Girls are happy, BD#2 on the right is starting to bud nicely, cant wait to see how it turns out.
Gave them a whack of Acetamiprid last week, worked a treat on whatever those white things in the roots where, saw them float out with res change. Ordered some Bacillus Thuringensis (mosquito bits), keep the roots clear.
+4 weeks to harvest, Acetamiprid should be ok, half life of around 3-4 days, under 20% after 14 days.

Kush n` cookies CBD are doing ok in the veg chamber (left side).
BD#1 cut in the back middle, secured.
BD#4(bottom right) smells just like BD#1, they have to make seed later, lock in that gassy rhubarb/blueberry thing they got going.

Micro aero cloner with some BD#1-2 cuts, that’s what a 3l/min pet store pump is for.
BD#2 cut is just about to root, earlier cuts took a dump but this works well.

9 Likes

That’s awesome to hear. :+1:

1 Like

D75:F40/~65

Its been a good week, nugs are starting to bulk up.
They are eating and drinking, in 10 days half the nutes were gone.

Starting to itch like a mofo when I poke around, need gloves from here on out.

A hole in the canopy on the left side, cut off the CS treated branch, started making bananas after 3-4 weeks of spraying and one week without spray, not a good time for pollination.

BD#1 is getting frosty and has developed a mellow blueberry scent that leans towards sweet grapes.

BD#2 had a secondary stretch and is finally starting to frost up. More grapey sweetness developing and a slight blueberry aroma. Coming from a sharp grapefruit it is working towards the same as BD#1.

Moar air, moar better.

4 Likes

Looking good in the root department! Glad you turned things around.

1 Like

Thanks man, such a long standing issue, relieved to find out why.
Healthy plants.

2 Likes

6 week trich shot.

BD#1, milkiness coming along nicely.

BD#2, this girl is just getting started.

4 Likes

D83:F47/~65 (week 6.7/?)

Steady as she goes.

Gave the them a blast of nicotine this week, got a nice buzz from the mist. 4ppm nicotine, should murder anything in there, cross fingers for a smooth glide to the finish.

Started doing res swaps to make sure I finish and because ph starts swinging after 7-8 days.
Lowered nute lvls by 25%, correct a slight tip burn.
5gal/20l, 15ml Micro, 30ml Bloom, 10ml Alga-mic, 6ml remo cal-mag, 1/2 scoop great white, 1/2 spoon mineral magic, 5 drops ph down, 2 pinches of fulvic powder.

BD#1, top left quadrant, harvested a first nug, hits pretty well, stevia sweetness, fruity blueberry with a hint of rhubarb and a tinge of sweaty hemp rope. Calming stone, antidepressant of weed, a relaxed floating sensation, emotionally flat with occasional chuckles.
Mostly milky with a few percent amber trichs.

BD#2 Sativa pheno on the right is taking over, frosting nicely on top fan leaves.
Very much that classic blueberry candy scent, sweet but not overly.

4 Likes

D90:F54 (7.7 weeks )

Weekly update.
Had to replace my carbon, the stink is real.
Using Ph adjusted water for the add back, you could call it a semi flush for BD#1 and BD#3, they get the chop soon.
Some yellowing is appearing on older leaves of BD#1, the usual “one more week” seems to apply. Mostly cloudy with 5% amber.

BD#2 looks like mid flower, could be 4 more weeks. Grapefruit is becoming more dominant, blueberry and slight sweetness is blending in nicely, very sticky.
Probably leave a nug on BD#1 and 3 to keep the roots alive while BD#2 finishes, then spread it out , quite cramped in that corner.

BD#1 is getting there. Buds are swelling nicely and aromas are developing, much more intense blueberry, the sweetness is receding, less rhubarb/beetroot.

A pre harvest treat keeps daddy in the green (BD#1).

6 Likes

D96:F60 (8.6 weeks)

Weekly update, so much LITFA and “one more week”.

BD#1 and BD#3, both are awaiting chop, but the closeups, maybe one more week.

BD#1 is still the overall winner, that’s alotta frosting.

BD#3, still doesn’t qualify, slow growth, no terps, no go.

Big girl BD#2 on the right is adding frosty bulk to the buds and the aroma, slightly sweet grapefruit/blueberry with a hint of lime, I like it.

6 Likes

Wow, those look amazing :heart::heart:

1 Like

D101:F65

Chop day for BD#1 and BD#3.
I bet I could’ve gone “one more week”, good enough.

They look rather chunky after a quick trim. Do consider that each has donated 2 buds prematurely.

Chunky mama BD#1

Slow but almost decent BD#3.

Girls having a rest.

Now the wait for BD#2 to finish.

6 Likes

D106:F70
Defoliation and floral arrangement for BD#2 today.
After a few days of being smashed flat, it was time.

Chaos.

A little more order.

Crazy amounts of trichomes on fan leaves, had to take a macro, couldve been spider mites or somethin.

Sticky foxtailing sativa leaner this girl. Smells exactly like blueberry back in the day.
I really hope it has that warming happy euphoria. Make it worth the long flower.

By power of LITFA and a jar, this girl shall ripen to the very end.

4 Likes

Very nice man, cool setup!

1 Like

Thanks man, still dialing it in, selecting phenos and strains.

1 Like

D109:F73

A soothing landscape while we wait.

5 Likes

D116:F80

All is well, “one more week™”.

4 Likes

Long flower, Kush n cookies are getting impatient, ready to go.
Bright side, can get a second set of backup cuts from them.

4 Likes

D128:F92

Finally, we have arrived, 13 long weeks.
Good n ripe.

6 Likes