Steampunk Water Culture

The OGK is a dense bud type of plant. Smells great! Kind of like floral with a hint of... grease perhaps?
4 Likes

My friends put on a religious movie last night, and I said “This movie is definitely making me suicidal!” Whoever thought life affirming hog shit was supposed to make me feel good, they don’t know me.
Clone machine is ready to rip! Water is room temps, and the big plants are looking good. I’m going to generate 2 big bud batches, and move those plants. Next I’ll tackle the GOG and OGK. Clone those females for the next test round. That will free up one of the clone machines, so I can make…more…clones! I’ll pump out some serious buddage in the next couple of rounds.

4 Likes

I’ve definitely zero-ed in on the terp profile I like from those OGK plants. Since they are blooming in veg I just gave them each a sniff to see. The ones that pop fresh in my nose are the canidates I like. I need stink. Whenever I’m doing a pheno hunt I’m always like fuck me am I going to get it right? I’ll just chill on the thinking and trust my instincts on this one.

2 Likes

‘Trust your gut’ seems to be working OK for me.
I’ve double checked a couple times and the results always backed up ‘trust your gut’… :thinking:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I let the guinea pigs get at it as well, just to make sure I’m not lying to myself. heh heh.

1 Like

@JoeCrowe any chance you can make a public service announcement in this thread about the toxic chemicals that this poster recommends for cleaning incoming clones?

this topic is kind of weird because I posted my method for quarantining clones in a thread, and later the post was moved to the advanced techniques category and created a new thread using it as a guide for treating incomming clones.

I now feel kind of responsible for any bad advice that gets posted there, but I don’t actually know enough about these chemicals to respond in detail.

Anyway, if you have a minute to warn people about these dangerous products I would appreciate it.

2 Likes

It’s not bad advice it’s just not your advice. Huge difference.

I’m a medical grower, I would consider that advice to be potentially harmful to people’s health. Keep in mind, you posted that in my thread.

I would never let either of those substances touch something I was going to ingest. Nasty.

3 Likes

Why would you ASSUME any plant treated would make it to flower and be consumed ??

Trust me I wont. Not going down that rabbit hole of different viewpoints.

6 Likes

OK your right. You have to be right or your world will collapse.

You are the one who listened to the troll and sprayed myclobutanil on your plants to eradicate mildew when it could have easily been wiped out without that shit. I’m afraid I will not be taking your advice, sorry.

7 Likes

Clones are definitely on their way! Big bud. Also the OGK keeps bulking! Good times!

4 Likes

Plants make noise when they are under stress, it’s like a popping noise!

1 Like

Ahh fuck me I got back from the hospital an hour ago. Chock full of morphine, the good stuff. I got this weird pain in my right hand side. Like I was being shanked in the liver. Hospital said I’d be fine and sent me home with some heroin. hah hah actually they fucking hopped me up on lidocane as well.Shiiiit, the hospital has the good stuff :wink: :syringe:

I cloned GOG and big bud here. Next I’ll do some more OGK and meat breath. They are going to be successful clones. I can smell it.

2 Likes

nuts ass PCK plants!

Dense nuglets of the OGK menagerie. The largest one is the best smelling. Good coincidence there!

6 Likes

There’s my new pet, just pupated a couple of days ago!

5 Likes