Steampunk Water Culture

Two females in the GMOxDHP batch, so far. Not sure why, but two of them, I still have no idea about. Guess I can break out the scope, and get down and dirty.

3 Likes

Here we go! Things are happening… I’ll be getting 120 grams of hash from this run!

9 Likes

I think it’s starting bloom!

10 Likes

There’s a photo dump of how the system is constructed and how it works. Keep it simples stupid.

9 Likes

Roughly what temp does the water stay at? And do you add anything to it? Stems in the water or just sitting above?

2 Likes

Water is about 18-20C, and when I’m cloning I add a few drops of micro and veg. Stems in the water for sure! Also I just use my fingers and rip those clones off the mother plant. No special cutting.

4 Likes

I just rip these plants apart. The roots will grow back really fast!

9 Likes

Hooooooly! I’m free to do more work! Everyone finally went home, and by that I mean the relatives. So now I can get back to work down there. I’ll start by brushing off all the dust…

7 Likes

They we go, finally into their own buckets. That big plant made the other ones small. It took the least damage due to the fact it was… huge and hard! I’ll give em some conductivity in an hour or so, and check on the roots.

5 Likes

This plant has a really strange leaf mutation. The leaves are growing out normally now, but it wasn’t always like that. the shit on there is what I call fairy dust. deposited there by a human being. That I have to wash off.
:scream:

6 Likes

Looks like they are turning towards the light with minimal damage.

4 Likes

Looking really good! The meat breath has arisen from the clone vat, finally!

Big buds are looking good. Hopefully I can get like 4 kilos of buds. yay!

bam! They are huge ass plants!

6 Likes

Meat breath is doing it’s thing! And yes… those big buds are on track for max productivity!

7 Likes

Baby colas!

8 Likes

Meat breath is a sleepy plant!

Oh I can’t wait for this batch! I’m gonna be rolling around in piles of hashish!

10 Likes

I plunked a big bud mother plant in there for future cloning/flowering.

3 Likes

Big buds!

8 Likes

This meat breath plant is saying the solution is equivalent to tap water. It’s all about the shape of the plant and it’s color.

3 Likes

Id love to hear more. What do you see that let’s you know it needs more nutrients? I really struggle here, outside the obvious “it’s dying”

1 Like

See how the healthy happy plant is turned upwards and the leaves are up and everything.

In this plant that is struggling, the leaves are downwards.

The color isn’t right on the new growths. Kind of a strange colored edge to the leaf!

A normal plant is more like this. Erect and looking pumped. The differences are subtle!

5 Likes